News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Great, it's really getting to the finish point now. I have no doubt it will be finished in the summer or September 2011.

depends what you mean by finished? fully open and operating or just topped out with exterior cladding completed...? surely the latter is easily doable in under a year.

Great, it's really getting to the finish point now. I have no doubt it will be finished in the summer or September 2011.

I'd say it's closer to the end of 2011. The topping off should occur early summer and the exterior should be completed by fall. I have a feeling the spire/mechanical areas near the top of the building will take a few months to complete on its own. Isn't the hotel portion suppose to be completed/open before the building is even complete?

The strong horizontal elements on the facade don't not work well with so many different floor heights.

This is definitely one of the most ragtag, mismatched skyscrapers we've seen in a while. The architect must've been drunk or something.

The building itself is kind of a "meh"....Though I do quite like that deep emerald green glass. It'll be a good contrast to the ruby-red scotiabank building.

Back