News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

The construction in the right hand corner is the Rotman School of Business expansion. That small section of land was bought out by U of T in the late 1960s, originally intended for an extension of Robart's library. This piece of land was also the former home of the Phi Kappa Sigma fraternity, now based further north at 163 St. George. Based on the vantage point of this picture, I would say it was taken from the top of Robart's library.

^^^ I disagree. There's nothing wrong with them and its nice to have variety in our buildings that show off styles from different eras...

I like the CIBC and Bay towers. I think they should do something with the ground floor though of the Bay tower. It's extremely dated.

Yes leave the Bay and CIBC towers alone. Now the RBC at the Bay tower along with the entire Bay store frontage needs work. Lots of work.

The cladding on the CIBC Tower is among the most distinctive in the city. To remove it would be to eliminate a lot of character from that building. Keep distinct design alive.

Back