9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

January 24, 2008
BayAdelaide.jpg

Night time?

Uhh... so I guess you guys haven't heard about the upcoming Batman movie? The Dark Knight? That's understandable, I don't read comic books either and I also don't watch movies that often anyways. I guess those sort of activities are for soulless suburbanites with too much time on their hands. Most movies are geared toward a suburban audience anyways. In fact, even The Dark Knight portrays the inner city as a crime-infested shithole.

The Dark Knight portrays the inner city as a crime-infested shithole.

An ever-popular theme. But if it were nice, he'd have to find new work, or retire.

I almost forgot about that old two-toned shed behind St. Lawrence market. Sometimes a parking lot can be an improvement over what was there originally.

Front and the entire St. Lawrence area really is the best advocate of mid-rise architecture in the city. Thankfully, that parking lot is going to change that.

What about this parking lot? Is the shed ugly and therefore the property will be improved by a parking lot?

^ there is a high-rise proposal that will be completely out of scale with the rest of St. Lawrence area. Although I'm sure many on this forum will disagree with that assesment.

Back