News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Albert; you're everywhere! That's a real skill!

I enjoy pizza, but haven't tried most of those.

I actually like McEwan's, Fabbrica pizza crusts best, they're almost like Foccaccia. Just heavenly.

But prefer the sauce a bit more garlicky and somewhat different mix of topping than he chooses for most slices.

For chains its really hard to beat Pizzaiolo if you get it fresh; though the value-for-money is a bit questionable on the custom pizza orders.

My all-time fave is (was, sigh) Gerrard Pizza.

Albert; you're everywhere! That's a real skill!

I used to spend a lot of time hanging out in Long Branch years ago, which was how I first discovered 850 Degrees, and Sloppy Joe's for wings. While in recent years, I've become a Leslieville (and Beaches) enthusiast. So Descendent fits right up that alley.

I grew up as a West Ender, so I naturally gotta rep a lot of the pizza joints west of downtown. 😅

Tried Little Caesar's for the first time tonight. Got the $9 5 meat special, and it was surprisingly good! Their pizzas are made to order, and they did not skimp on the toppings - it was LOADED with meat.

Tried Little Caesar's for the first time tonight. Got the $9 5 meat special, and it was surprisingly good! Their pizzas are made to order, and they did not skimp on the toppings - it was LOADED with meat.
It would have been great if Little Caesars had a downtown or a midtown location. Right now, the nearest Little Caesars to a subway station is the one at Eglinton and Kennedy. The one on Carlaw at Gerrard isn't close enough to a subway station and neither is the one on Victoria Park at Gerrard.

Last edited:
It would have been great if Little Caesars had a downtown or a midtown location. Right now, the nearest Little Caesars to a subway station is the one at Eglinton and Kennedy. The one on Carlaw at Gerrard isn't close enough to a subway station and neither is the one on Victoria Park at Gerrard.

I went to the one on Dundas near Jane. I agree, they really should have a more urban location somewhere downtown.

The former Vesuvio's property has a for sale sign in the windows - how long before we see a 9 storey midrise proposal on that underused site??

I just came here to say that don’t like pineapples on my pizza!

And I do enjoy Mamma‘s Pizza, although I don’t think they serve a deep dish though.

On a much brighter note, I was listening to the radio and heard one of the strangest combinations, some people enjoy bananas on their pizza. This was truly sorcery at its finest.

Slowhand Sourdough Pizza at Pape & Queen East is now open:

Also some coverage on Better Half:

Back