News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

It depends on your wants and needs. I personally don't like high maintenance fees, they just get higher and higher.

The price looks good though. How long has it been listed? Ask your agent.

No. It's horribly dated and needs to be (expensively) updated. It's probably too large--I assume you are a single 23 year old girl? Unless you plan on renting out rooms to students?--for your needs. It's in an area that's going to be swamped with new condos in the next few years.

It's worth at most $289,000

$295/sq ft is a deal, assuming everything else with the building is okay (age, area,etc).

~ $0.49/sq ft maintenance is in line with the size of the unit (including 2 parking and 2 storage units)

I think it's a great deal (again, making the assumption there is nothing wrong with the building or immediate area...)

Is it a good buy?

Your agent can provide details of what units have sold in that building in the last 3 - 6 months to ensure that you are getting the best value for your purchasing dollar.

The final decision about price is yours as Buyers ultimately determine the selling price. If you are not able to achieve the price you are prepared to pay, there will be another similar unit available soon.

Is it a good buy?

Hey guys, thanks for all your valuable advice!! :):)

I will go work it out with my lazy agent now :mad:. Forgot one more thing, do you think I can rent it easily? Will I get decent people from that area?

44 days on market so far.

There's a unit beside it asking 10k less, but it's only a 1+den and 1 washroom.

Seems like a good deal to me. 2 bed 2 bath over 1000sq feet with TWO parking spots for 330,000ish.

Give it serious consideration.

It's worth at most $289,000

Compare to what?...I seen some of the condos going up in the entertainment district for over $280,000 for a 550 sqft box or the ones on King St for over $300,000 for the same size,one car parking and little else.

It's a good deal for the unit. For me the only unknown is the area, i'm not really familiar with that area south of the tracks.

its "unknown" for now,South Beach,California,luxury townhomes is starting up.The new LRT is heading this way.I heard that those commerical businesses around this area is being "tempted" to sell,just say those who call this a "industrial area" will be greatly surprise to know it wont be for long.I have a friend who lives in the Manitoba and she luvs it.

What most of you are not notcing is that this unit comes with TWO parking and Lockers!

I don't think this is the right forum for this question, most of us are not real eastate experts..

What most of you are not notcing is that this unit comes with TWO parking and Lockers!

I don't think this is the right forum for this question, most of us are not real eastate experts..

Most of us aren't project/construction experts either and yet that forum has 56K+ posts. :)

It strikes me as appropriately priced for this market. Yeah, ur getting alot but ur gonna pay for it too. If you don't need two parking or two storage then can cosinder renting or even selling (if allowed) one of each or both to recoup some costs. I don't know this area or building that well, but I do kinda recall that that area sells at a discount for some reason. Perhaps someone knows why ??

Back