News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Spend $100 K more and get a better ROI on this:

http://www.mls.ca/PropertyDetails.a...rt=2&of=1&ps=10&o=A&Mode=0&PropertyID=6938373

2244/month in Rent.

Tenants pay own Hydro.

Yearly Expenses: Gas $2,324., Hydro $554.01 (Common), Water, $1,800 (not sure why water is so high? I pay about $600 in my triplex). Taxes should be about $3,600/year.

You do the math.

The area is OK. The only negative thing I find about it is Gardiner to the north with its constant noise. Could be a good and bad thing as you have somewhat easy access to it.

Mimico GO station is about a 10 minute walk south. Lakeshore streetcar is about 15-20 min - but it will change once they build a path through the park across the rail tracks.

:) Thanks for all the wonderful inputs. It has good ROI indeed. But this is not easy for me to manage a house for rental esp I am not in town. I think condo/loft will have less problem with management office in the building. Do you think?

:) Thanks for all the wonderful inputs. It has good ROI indeed. But this is not easy for me to manage a house for rental esp I am not in town. I think condo/loft will have less problem with management office in the building. Do you think?

If you'll be an absentee landlord, then absolutely.

It could be the slaughterhouse in the neighborhood, depending on where exactly this property is located.

There are no slaughterhouses in the neighbourhood.

The're a Mr. Christie plant just eastwards, and the Ontario Food Terminal north-east of the place.

Back