News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Looking at the "real" video. Trudeau looks lost for 10 seconds - completely out of his element. No idea how to act like a world leader.
Then he looks at Xi (China) and appears to plan on turning his back to him (Xi did not notice).
After Bolsonaro shakes hands with neighbour (who I still haven't identified*), he ignores Trudeau. Trudeau has to remind Bolsonaro that he's there.
After a brief handshake, Bolsonaro ignores Trudeau again and appears to continue pleasantries with his neighbour*.

Even in the video that appears to exonerate Trudeau - Trudeau still looks like the fool.

* EDIT: I believe it's Australian PM Scott Morrison based on some other photos of the event.

Last edited:
Looking at the "real" video. Trudeau looks lost for 10 seconds - completely out of his element. No idea how to act like a world leader.
Then he looks at Xi (China) and appears to plan on turning his back to him (Xi did not notice).
After Bolsonaro shakes hands with neighbour (who I still haven't identified*), he ignores Trudeau. Trudeau has to remind Bolsonaro that he's there.
After a brief handshake, Bolsonaro ignores Trudeau again and appears to continue pleasantries with his neighbour*.

Even in the video that appears to exonerate Trudeau - Trudeau still looks like the fool.

* EDIT: I believe it's Australian PM Scott Morrison based on some other photos of the event.
You are clearly in the camp of people who, if Justin walked on water would simply say 'well, he can't swim".

And given the comparison points we're talking about here, I guess Justin "fails" because he's not "dictatorial" enough.

And given the comparison points we're talking about here, I guess Justin "fails" because he's not "dictatorial" enough.

Reality is Trudeau is quite popular overseas but for extremely superficial reasons...

I would argue a lot of his support in Canada is mostly behind him for superficial reasons.

Wasn't this the same guy who was embroiled in a controversial surf clam license? (https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/leblanc-conflict-of-interest-fishing-licence-1.4820213)

Dominic LeBlanc's family, friends, neighbour win 5 of 6 recent judicial appointments
Robert Jones Jul 02, 2019

Federal Liberals have been promising to appoint the "most meritorious jurists" to judicial vacancies across Canada, but most candidates winning judicial appointments in New Brunswick over the last year have had something else going for them — personal connections to senior Liberal MP Dominic LeBlanc.

Five of the last six federal appointments announced in New Brunswick include Leblanc's neighbour, a LeBlanc family relation and three lawyers who helped retire debts from his unsuccessful 2008 leadership bid. LeBlanc is currently minister of intergovernmental affairs, northern affairs and internal trade.
She said the problem with judges appointed because of political connections is not their qualifications — all potential federal judges in Canada are vetted for competence by independent panels — it's the possibility they use connections to take spots from better candidates.

"The problem is whether or not that [connected] person is different from the other ones that they didn't pick in terms of their decision-making," said Hausegger. "There is not a lot of transparency in the system. We don't actually know a lot in terms of how the minister is finally choosing."

Wasn't this the same guy who was embroiled in a controversial surf clam license? (https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/leblanc-conflict-of-interest-fishing-licence-1.4820213)

Dominic LeBlanc's family, friends, neighbour win 5 of 6 recent judicial appointments
Robert Jones Jul 02, 2019

With media being fair and unbiased, I imagine this story will dwarf anything with Ford or French.

Interesting assertions:

Krause questions why Trudeau changed charity laws for activists
LICIA CORBELLA Updated: July 4, 2019

Why did Prime Minister Justin Trudeau order his revenue minister to stop the Canada Revenue Agency from auditing politically active charities? Was it to protect his best friend and former principal secretary, Gerald Butts?

Those are just two of the many questions asked by Vivian Krause during a sold out Calgary Chamber of Commerce luncheon Wednesday at the Fairmont Palliser Hotel and during a scrum with reporters afterwards.

Krause, the Vancouver-based researcher who has single-handedly exposed the foreign-funded campaign to “land-lock Alberta crude” — which Alberta Premier Jason Kenney vows to hold a public inquiry into — pointed out that her popular blog and Twitter account are called Fair Questions,because she doesn’t claim to have all of the answers.
Toward the end of her more than one-hour discussion — complete with numerous slides showing the paper trail behind $600 million of American money from U.S. foundations to Canadian environmental groups to “demarket” Canadian oil and gas — Krause turned her attention to how questions surrounding CRA audits of political charities in Canada “go right to the office of our prime minister.”

“When the current government came to office, the prime minister characterized these audits as ‘political harassment’ in his mandate letter to the national revenue minister, and the finalization of the political activity audits was suspended (by the CRA),” she told the attentive crowd of 170 chamber members and their guests.
Krause testified before the House of Commons Standing Committee on Finance about changes made by the Trudeau government to the income tax act with regard to charities.

The main changes to the legislation are the removal of restrictions on the extent to which charities are allowed to engage in political activity — something that was not historically allowed except by registered political parties.

Suspiciously, seven days after she testified, the CRA eliminated the online access to more than one million tax returns, says Krause.

“Every single tax return for every single registered charity for 14 years. All that historical data, gone,”
she said, saying that only the five most recent years remain online.
“This fall we’ve got an election coming up and a lot of this goes right to the prime minister’s office,” said Krause. “The fact that he suspended all the political activity audits for four years, then changed the law retroactively and then finalized the audits, I think it’s something we need to talk about but it’s going to be very difficult unless those tax returns are restored.”

Krause called on chambers of commerce groups across the country to write letters to the CRA and to politicians to put the data back online.

Since Jason Kenney is officially campaigning for Scheer, it should be mentioned that his UCP government is looking quite homophobic right now. Alberta will still be a sea of dark blue though.

Brad Trost is heavily promoting this Unplanned movie, but people need to realize that he lost his nomination and already has one foot out the door by now. I won't be boycotting Cineplex.

Last edited:

Back