News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.3K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

Came across this website (this link) on Papal Trivia.

They no long use the sedia stercoraria after they vote for the new pope.

vatican39_01.jpg

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Conclave starts today, with the first results around 7 PM Rome time (2PM Toronto time). Most likely black smoke.

Attachments

• vatican39_01.jpg
    vatican39_01.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 330
To those who don't read smoke signals, we have a new pope.

Pope Francis I: Jorge Cardinal Bergoglio is new pope.

pope_francis_i.jpg

See this link.

Attachments

• pope_francis_i.jpg
    pope_francis_i.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 317
So we've replaced the pope who was a member of the Nazi party in the 1940s, with one who has been accused of crimes against humanity in Argentina in the 1970s/1980s - http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/345612

I guess the choice is pretty thin, by the time you eliminate all those who protected boy fuddlers.

In the early church, the local bishop were elected by the city's laymen. Now, they are approved or selected by the Curia and rubber-stamped by the Pope in far off Vatican City. If the men do not follow the Vatican rules, they have little chance of advancement.

The odds for Jorge Cardinal Bergoglio to be Pope (Francis) was 25-1. Time to collect.

I guess the choice is pretty thin, by the time you eliminate all those who protected boy fuddlers.
Why make the distinction in the gender of the victims? Just because predatory homosexual pedophile priests have made the news more often, doesn't mean there isn't a legion of women with similar stories from the childhood.

Back