News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

4-MercuryCoffeeFeb3-14A.png

That’s it - thanks for looking.

This would be cool with some extra post processing

Playing with hyperfocal focus on my M.

Nice work guys, B&W seems to suit the city well in winter.

Here's some that might warm you up:

CN by Matt M S, on Flickr

bosk by Matt M S, on Flickr

The Royal Conservatory of Music by Matt M S, on Flickr

20130724-IMG_1456 by Matt M S, on Flickr

20130724-IMG_1374 by Matt M S, on Flickr

20130724-IMG_1343 by Matt M S, on Flickr

The Signs of Chinatown by Matt M S, on Flickr

I think I'll start a personal photo thread where I'll put my previous shots and updates in the future as well.

EDIT: Not sure why, but I can't create new thread. Do I need 20 posts or something like that?

Last edited:
I think I'll start a personal photo thread where I'll put my previous shots and updates in the future as well.

EDIT: Not sure why, but I can't create new thread. Do I need 20 posts or something like that?

Great shots! And yes, you need 20 posts before you can create a thread.

BB, I enjoyed your images on Flickr, particularly this one:

clock.jpg

Attachments

• clock.jpg
    clock.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 499
I know. There was another crewman working on the gantry right beside Kipling station where this was taken. Unfortunately the windows were filthy so I took a picture of this guy instead.

Anyone got a photo of the Art Gallery of Ontario before the Frank Gehry extension? I've been curious what the facade used to look like...

Matt: I don't think so - The Gooderham Flatiron Building being one of Toronto's most famous buildings may make it seem so - good picture!

LI MIKE

Thanks Mike! I always find myself down there when I'm in town and I can never resist getting a few shots.

Bridge of Light by Matt M S, on Flickr

I was surprised to see the majority of comments on the database page for this bridge being negative. Sure the meshing isn't great and the ramp from Front is long but overall I quite liked it up close.

Super and More by Matt M S, on Flickr

Last edited:

Back