News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Mulroney's reassignment to Transportation is puzzling. Don't know what she'd bring to the table beyond some tenuous Federal connections. Probably a demotion more than anything else, and a place to put her for the time being.

Regardless, the Ford government would be wise to avoid stepping on the rakes around them, especially considering that the media has their eyes glued to every action that the government is making (which is undoubtedly a good thing).

Like Trudeau, like Ford- the government lives and dies by its showman.

Yo, I want a posting paying that much. Can I go to London? I will talk this place up like you've never seen. Fuck it, I'll do it for half of 164K a year. Pick me! Pick me!

Now don't get me wrong............I think you're a swell bloke and I appreciate your 50% mooch-reduction offer to the province..............

But do we really need to pay someone 82k a year to highlight TFC and the local pharmaceutical scene to the Brits? LOL :p

Mulroney's reassignment to Transportation is puzzling. Don't know what she'd bring to the table beyond some tenuous Federal connections. Probably a demotion more than anything else, and a place to put her for the time being.

Well, scarier is the Associate Minister of Transportation for the GTA...none other than DoFo's Ivanka, Kinga Surma.

Now don't get me wrong............I think you're a swell bloke and I appreciate your 50% mooch-reduction offer to the province..............

But do we really need to pay someone 82k a year to highlight TFC and the local pharmaceutical scene to the Brits? LOL :p

You mean in addition to selling our wines, foods, educational institutions, great healthcare. I mean, they won't care about the football, but I'm sure, like Aussies, they know a good pharmaceutical deal when they see it. Come on down!

Full list of Doug Ford’s new cabinet in Ontario

See link.

However, there are a few typos. Should be:

Christine Elliott, Minister of Unhealth and Long-Term Care and Deputy Premier​
Rod Phillips, Minister of the No-environment, Conservation and Parks​
Lisa Thompson, Minister of Uneducation​
John Yakabuski, Minister of Cars, Cars, and more Cars​

Back