News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Not a good night for the Fords

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 10.27.09 PM.png

If Scheer loses, Doug will definitely have his eyes on leading the Cons federally.
Cela n'arrivera jamais. Il ne parle pas français. En fait, il parle à peine une langue.
That will never happen. He can't speak French. In fact, he can barely speak one language.

How far we have fallen from the Mulroney days. Very sad.

Cela n'arrivera jamais. Il ne parle pas français. En fait, il parle à peine une langue.
That will never happen. He can't speak French. In fact, he can barely speak one language.

How far we have fallen from the Mulroney days. Very sad.

I would watch a French language leaders debate if Doug Ford participated.

Its clear that did Ford did nothing to help The Tories win last year, a dead man could have beaten Wynne...

As a result, Ford is now severely weakened in the eyes of Conservatives for being largely responsible for the disaster in Ontario this election.

Its clear that did Ford did nothing to help The Tories win last year, a dead man could have beaten Wynne...

As a result, Ford is now severely weakened in the eyes of Conservatives for being largely responsible for the disaster in Ontario this election.
Though an argument can be made (and was made by several 'pundits' on TV last night), that keeping him locked in his basement pissed off Ford Nation and kept THEM at home. Of course, releasing him (and his big mouth) would probably have moved more over to Liberals. The real problem with Doug is that he says things off the cuff that have not received adult approval and manages to annoy many on one side and worry those on the other in case he goes that step too far.

I thought that argument was interesting re keeping Ford locked up. I think they overestimated his current "popularity" and were relying more on his popularity when elected. While I would have loved to see Ford let loose so he could have inflicted more damage, I think from a political war room perspective, it was a smart move on their part.

He who can't be named... finally speaks.

NEW: statement from Ontario Premier Doug Ford ⁦@fordnation⁩ on ⁦@JustinTrudeau⁩ re-election - says he looks forward to working w/ feds on infrastructure and transit. Congratulates Trudeau and others but doesn’t specifically name ⁦@AndrewScheer

Back