News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

This is the Ford economic miracle that people are talking about.
A google search for "Ford economic miracle" turns up all of three results. Two of which refer to Henry Ford.
Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 2.09.25 PM.png

Guess who the author of the only one mentioning Doug Ford is?

"People", huh?

So 195,000 jobs can be attributed solely to Doug Ford. This is the Ford economic miracle that people are talking about.

Literally nobody is talking about any miracle attributable to Ford. Or any miracle of any sort. You know what'd be a fookin miracle? If you stopped to think about what you're typing before posting it.

Happy new year, bud...I see you're still crazy. <3

Omg, it's an Orthodox Christmas miracle! Doug Ford has saved the economy! I got a 10% pay rise today and my boss said it was due to Doug Ford. Now I can support more retail workers and their bosses by buying shit I don't need! Thanks Doug!

Okay.....

Umm what? How does one reach that conclusion without outright trolling?
I don't even like Ford all that much. I wonder what the devoted Ford Nation people are saying.
It's just that the number are so telling, and a year and a half of data is already more than just a blip.

I don't even like Ford all that much. I wonder what the devoted Ford Nation people are saying.
It's just that the number are so telling, and a year and a half of data is already more than just a blip.
In the same time Moody's downgraded Ontario's credit rating citing Doug Ford as reason.

All that the job numbers prove is that our Ontarian economy is strong and resilient enough to not be severely impacted by Doug's leadership.

Ok, this is the type of seriously hard trolling I can get behind. You kill me. ?

I saw a bit of Diane Ford's funeral on TV while waiting for the hockey game to start. There was a blonde woman in a wheelchair, did anyone see? I wondered if it was Kathy.

I saw a bit of Diane Ford's funeral on TV while waiting for the hockey game to start. There was a blonde woman in a wheelchair, did anyone see? I wondered if it was Kathy.

It was televised? ?

For the record, no one is invited to my funeral pyre (I don't care if it's illegal), never mind television crews.

Back