8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Doug Ford's Old-Fashioned Gingerbread Cookies:

1. Purchase gingerbread dough from grocery store
2. Flatten dough
3. Cut the dough using a gingerbread man cookie cutter (purchased from Amazon or Wal-Mart)
4. Cook cut dough
5. Add icing (also purchased from grocery store)
6. Bite off heads of gingerbread men representing anyone Doug Ford doesn't like
7. Serve

Next up, The Premier’s Macaroni and Cheese

Ingredients:
3 boxes of Kraft Dinner, prepared
24 slices of Kraft Singles
1 cup butter

Method:
1) duh…

Wait till you hear his recipe for tuna helper....yum.

Ok..............enough with the recipe gross-out contest!

LOL

I made Lamb Shank braised in red wine, tomato and rosemary yesterday; severed it over smoked rice, scented w/lemon and mint. (not huge on polenta)

Now back to discussing politics!

It seems pretty obvious that this is some kind of really terrible attempt to humanize him, but I don't know what's worse, his inability to seem truly genuine (see reaction shot) or the fact that this is *the* most ghetto of ghetto no-bake cheesecake recipes, and has two cups of sugar in addition to whatever's already in those cookies, the three packets of Dream Whip and the cherry pie filling. Even if this is Mama Ford's recipe, it's not one worth keeping. This a the bottom-of-the-barrel, 1960's convenience recipe too terrible to even show up on a box label. I'd be surprised if there's anyone thinking to themselves, "y'know, this sounds like a really great recipe."

"If I wasn't Premier, I'd open up a Cheesecake Factory."

For the record, Dougie's pan of cheesecake-like diabetes primer weighs about 5lbs and is 11,253 calories (almost 4000 of that from the crust alone). It has 938g of sugar and 594g of fat.

Yeah, that sounds about what The Cheesecake Factory is aiming for.

My laugh of the weekend. Cheers. :D

buddy...."cheesecake-like diabetes primer"

Don't kill me.

Damn, even my freeze dried bagged crap I eat out in the bush is better than Doug's recipe....alas, I'm not allowed to partake, except at home and that would just be unacceptable.

(Shout out to Mountain House Teriyaki Chicken and Rice...everyone's favourite!)

Interesting that the premier is encouraging shit diet at this time of heightened healthcare system use, or whatever. I mean, I'm not allowed to go camping because "danger!" but apparently eating shit that will kill you is fine.

Just another example of how wrong these restrictions are. Hypocritical nonsense, like all curtailment of liberty has ever been.

I’m guessing it’s the late Mama Ford’s kitchen, which would explain Mikey’s being there, and why Doug feels he can use it for whatever he wants.

Hmmmm .... another time Ford broke the social distancing rules? Or has Mikey moved in with him?

Peller Estates? Sounds like something a Ford would drink.

Does this mean I can go camping now?

Hey, Rick! Get over here....your premier is causing plague, or whatever.

PS: This is serious inspiration. I can totally get elected to office in this country. I even come with rational policy as a bonus!

Back