8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Roundabout

Member Bio
Reaction score
Pure West 49th will feature a 4-storey development above a 2-level parkade, offering a mix of 92 condominiums and townhouses. Homes will vary from studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms, ranging from 459 to 1,112 square feet with private rooftop patios for only top floor units. All resident amenities are located on the rooftop level and offer the following: a multi-purpose space, an attached terrace, a kid’s play area, outdoor kitchen space, dining area, lounge area and shared garden plots.

Nearby amenities are accessible and endless, some of which include: Langara College & several schools (k-12); Langara Golf Course & Langara Trail; Langara Family YMCA; Oakridge Centre shops, restaurants & services. This location is only 20 minutes by transit to downtown Vancouver and YVR Airport. This area is transit-friendly with bus routes and Langara-49th Avenue SkyTrain Station minutes away.

pure-hero.jpg

Good to see this mixed use strip along 49th get going!
There is a bunch of projects coming up east of the Skytrain station along 49th.
I am actually surprised that it took so long to redevelop that area, considering Langara college and as Skytrain station are right there.

Developers tend to shy away from doing mixed use unless they have to, so i think it's a sign that the number of development sites in the cambie corridor is quickly shrinking. Most of the easier residential sites have been picked up at this point

Wow, the Pure West 49th development sounds amazing! The mix of condominiums and townhouses with various bedroom options and private rooftop patios is very appealing. It's great to know that all the resident amenities will be located on the rooftop level, including the multi-purpose space, kid's play area, and shared garden plots. The nearby amenities, like Langara College, Langara Golf Course, and the SkyTrain station, make it even more convenient. I'm looking forward to seeing the final result of this construction condominium project! 🏙️🏠

Back