News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

cant help but continue to be concerned about the slight blusih green tinge to the glass...

I hear ya. In the render I see white and brown. In reality I see blue and black, and it's the same viewed in person. I'm still hopeful this will all balance out once more is revealed.

Great pics though!

I took a gander at FCP this past Saturday, and the new glass looked white to me. I don't know about you guys but in the second photo, I do see a bluish-toothpastey tone on the west side, but a vibrant, pearly white on the south side. Regardless, this new facade looks exceptionally sharp.

Last edited:
Be interesting to see how it looks when there's more to view, but definitely an improvement on the current state.

are they upgrading the windows? it seems like a prime time to install the highest efficiency grade of windows?

The whole building is getting a retrofit I'm pretty sure.. so I would guess they would change the windows.

I believe in the video they have on the project website states that the windows are not being replaced. For value for money likely makes more sense to just upgrade the HVAC plant instead to gain efficiency. It isn't like the building is single pane of anything.

While I love the dark corner panels, they really change the look of the building. I think I would have stuck with the original vision of the building for historical reasons.

Back