News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

B

billonlogan

Radio station campaigns for new holiday - Steak & Sex Day, a Valentine's Day for men
What would Valentine's Day be like if men were in charge? A Toronto radio station thinks the day would feature less candy and flowers and more beef and lovemaking. Hip-hop station FLOW 93.5 has declared March 14 Steak & Sex Day. The station is campaigning to make Steak & Sex Day a national holiday. The station says its drive is backed by WWE wrestler Trish Stratus, comedian Shang, Olympic snowboarder Ross Rebagliati and several players from the Raptors and the Argonauts. "Valentine's Day is usually catered to women with the emphasis on flowers, chocolates and cards, while Steak & Sex Day, which falls one month after Valentine's Day, leans toward men with a more direct approach to a relationship," the station says
Google 'March 20th' for more information.

They should move Mother's Day so it is 9 months after Father's Day.

I thought we already had a post on red meat and fellatio day?

p083.ezboard.com/ftoronto...2452.topic

Alas, no one is pointing a gun to anyone's head regarding what must be done on Valentine's, or on the matter of the lack of sex.

dan_e:

Yeah, the head nurse is going to take your temperature. Keep still. :lol

AoD

pointless.

if you're in a relationship, usually sex is a given and you can go to any steakhouse and eat steak. that's like having drink water and eat food day.

a more meaningful day would be fetish day or something. the one day out of the year where the woman lets her guy do something extra curricular to her ;) or whatever.

Perhaps we need a 'Brokeback Day' to give the guys at Flow 93.5 a taste of reality.

Talking of which, there's a great Fashion Goes West spread in today's NY Times Styles section - the cowpoke look is back!
Before long that mechanized bucking broncho thing will back in Village By The Grange.

Yeah, the head nurse is going to take your temperature. Keep still.

:eek

i was thinking more along the lines that i would take hers. :D

I once read that more women are prone to that request if you let them do it to you first (with appropriate 'toys').

I wonder what a holiday with those activities would be named.
And of course Hershey's has the market cornered for market tie-ins.

*Whoooosh*

Did anyone see that which just flew by? I'm pretty sure it was subtlety flying out the window.

Back