News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

another nice night shot, posted on flickr by dbking....

3822355422_15cedf6647_b.jpg

Like all office buildings, most of the lights won't be visible once the majority of new suites are filled because of window blinds. I wouldn't worry too much.

Look again at the pics, closer. You can see a thin strip of blue LED's running all the way up the building, but you can't even tell it's there because of the interior lights. (correct me if I'm wrong)

I love that shot with the lobby, though :) A great space indeed!

I think you're seeing reflecting light. If the LED lights were on, you'd really notice it.

I think you're seeing reflecting light. If the LED lights were on, you'd really notice it.

Acutally MBS was right khristopher ... if you look at wylie's photos below (or seeing it in person), there is a faint strip of lighting on the north side of RBC (it is not superbright LEDs found on the CN Tower), but since the interior interior lights are so bright on RBC right now, you can barely see it on the photos ~ :)

August 14 - Night Shots

3821794223_05e5a0e8e2_b.jpg

3821793929_46f715bd97_b.jpg

Walked by this afternoon. Still some fit and finish issues and defective glazing panels. Hopefully, these will be resolved soon.

Acutally MBS was right khristopher ... if you look at wylie's photos below (or seeing it in person), there is a faint strip of lighting on the north side of RBC (it is not superbright LEDs found on the CN Tower), but since the interior interior lights are so bright on RBC right now, you can barely see it on the photos ~ :)

The other ones were much brighter than this. I have a feeling that this is still not the finished product.

These LED strips have been turned down in brightness. I gauruntee it. You cannt find LEDs ANYWHERE that are naturally that dim at their rated voltage. This is clearly intended for testing purposes awaiting some kind of event where the whole lighting scheme is activated all at once. This could also been some kind of deliberate teaser just for people like us.. Either way, those LEDs have the ability to be brighter, much brighter. And yes, they are similar to the kind used in the CN tower. AS a matter of fact, the ones already shown in the latern appear to be exactly the same kind used in the CN tower.

Back