News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

For sure. Such a small addition will make a big difference. Little worried about the Marriott considering what Rimap has done on Rideau Street so far.

Took this one Thursday last week. The first two floors without the white bands.

I think they could have chosen a nicer glass, but overall, still pretty nice.

1708436036564.png

Too funny, I am here right now taking my first pictures of the curtain wall an hour after you 😂
This looks so much better than the blue tint in all of the renders, and the glass is super reflective.

20240220_094141.jpg
20240220_094145.jpg
20240220_094148.jpg
20240220_094221.jpg

I just noticed that the 12 floor balcony section on the taller tower is all poured now, and they are working on the first floor of glass curtain above now. For once in this city, a project is extremely close to render.

It's been said many times, but it's amazing how different this project feels from everything else built downtown, at least in terms of residential. Between this and the Lebreton developments (and to a lesser extent, the Claridge towers), the west side of downtown is really going to change in the next few years.

It's been said many times, but it's amazing how different this project feels from everything else built downtown, at least in terms of residential. Between this and the Lebreton developments (and to a lesser extent, the Claridge towers), the west side of downtown is really going to change in the next few years.
This and Parkdale collective definetly feel like Toronto projects and I love seeing them whenever I go by!

This and Parkdale collective definetly feel like Toronto projects and I love seeing them whenever I go by!
I get more Vancouverish vibes from Parkdale Collective...but this one...this one is something else. I feel like this one would be special in any city in Canada. When the Marriott goes up, I really think this project will be the ever-elusive 'Landmark' we have always sought but never built.

I get more Vancouverish vibes from Parkdale Collective...but this one...this one is something else. I feel like this one would be special in any city in Canada. When the Marriott goes up, I really think this project will be the ever-elusive 'Landmark' we have always sought but never built.
I think so too. I really think this project is going to be such a great addition to the CBD. And the Marriott will poke out, breaking the limit a bit. I would love if Main+Main had a parcel in Lebreton tbh, I think them and Dream are doing pretty good stuff (their Vanier project is lackluster, but I feel like NCC would work with them to replicate what we have with these 3 towers).

Today. I am starting to realize just how tall and prominent the 29s tower will be on the skyline (for a couple of years until the Renaissance hides it). It still has another 8 floors to go!!!

It's interesting that I appreciate Moon/Skye more now that this is taking shape. They are so opposite, it's nice to have that kind of variety in Ottawa.
DJI_0027-HDR.jpg
20240225_131634.jpg

_DSC0789-Pano.jpg

_DSC0798.jpg

_DSC0790.jpg

Wow, great progress pics, thanks! I've said it before and I'll say it again... my favorite project going up in Ottawa right now!!

I wasn't sure about the glass at first, but now I'm convinced; it's very nice! Really wish the Relevé towers were 28 and 32 though, just to beat Moon handily.

Back