8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Tridel

Member Bio
Reaction score
Renaissance of Richmond Hill has started construction at Yonge and Major Mackenzie. A construction camera has been installed on top of a building across from Yonge St. A photo will be taken every 30 minutes and time lapse movies assembled. The camera is expected to be fully operational this week.
image1.jpg

Renaissance floorplans and prices have been updated. The floorplans are also available in two separate PDF downloads that were recently updated:
- Renaissance Collection
- Renaissance Signature Collection

The building may not be the greatest architecturally, but it is a very welcome main street addition and the kind of development we should be pursuing.

Ahh, the good old days of when fantasia existed- or the 'tazzhh' as it was sometimes referred to by some unsightly regulars.

But, its true, this should be a welcome development for the area- the old town could use more sprucing up and help when it comes to the heritage properties- which are unfortunately falling apart and are being replaced by horrid pink brick boxes..

p5

Looking forward to a Renaissance

I don't live far from the site but I know that my wife and I, as well as many of our friends are looking forward to seeing the old town core revitalized and I'm hoping this condominium community and the new theatre will help.

The location is great being just across from the beautiful Richmond Hill Central Library and the Wave Pool. The shopping opportunities are great. We have our pick of a dozen major grocery retailers all within a five minute drive.

Revised Tentative Occupancy

The tentative occupancy for Renaissance of Richmond Hill has been updated from Winter 2009 to Spring 2009. Click here for the updated price list.

I drive by this every day on my way into work. I've been watching since Fantasia burned down, the demolition, and all the recent build activity. It will defiinitely look a lot better than that pink eye sore that used to be there.

Renaissance Construction Photos

Construction is going well. First occupancy is scheduled for spring 2009. The newly decorated model suite and Presentation Centre is now open and accessible from Church Street.

Here's some recent construction photos.

Yonge Street side (west)
200901west.jpg

North Side

200901north.jpg

East Side

200901east.jpg

South Side

200901south.jpg

I've seen this in person, it does a good job of fitting in the area but that's about it i.e. I'm glad it wasn't a stand alone project ... but i guess that's the point.

Renaissance Elevation Photo

20090416-elevation.jpg

Here is a recent photo taken last week. Renaissance is undergoing final completion and PDI's are starting. Four new decorated model suites are available for a tour as are the amenities and recreational areas.

Renaissance Lobby Photography

We shot amenities and model suite photography for virtual tours on Tuesday night. Here are four photos of the two storey lobby and upper lounge. Virtual tours will be posted later today.

Here are some photos of Renaissance's two storey lobby:

20090414-lobby1.jpg

20090414-lobby2.jpg

20090414-upperlobby.jpg

The Upper Lobby Lounge with Fireplace
20090414-lobbylounge.jpg

Back