News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

What a terrible incorporation of the heritage building (although I'm assuming is just the facade here?).

Distant cousin to the Citigroup Center?

Another Shayne Dark sculpture

Shayne's red pipes in front of X worked great. However, rumblings that the builder doesn't want the expense of designing/cutting the hole in the roof to accommodate the sculpture, so this could end of underwhelming when built.

Just noticed the slight indentation on the east side of the building. Not another BOX! Very nice touch. Wallman is certainly doing some great work right now.

It's hilarious! They market an area as vibrant and full of nightlife and then the new residents complain about the nightlife and force them out. It has been happening in cities for years and the Entertainment District is no different.

Those first two renders make no sense. One has a significant bend or canted facade on the tower and the other doesn`t.

It's hilarious! They market an area as vibrant and full of nightlife and then the new residents complain about the nightlife and force them out. It has been happening in cities for years and the Entertainment District is no different.

Those first two renders make no sense. One has a significant bend or canted facade on the tower and the other doesn`t.

It's just a matter of perspective.

Last edited:
Not sure how well the arcade works when it ends in the brick wall of a house on the eastern side? However, I think the building looks pretty good and I like the idea of piggybacking or straddling the smaller building.

take a look at what I mean:

linky

p5

I love the look of the podium. Imagine driving (or walking) up the Richmond street of the future and coming upon this epic colonnade

Back