8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Kilgore Trout

Member Bio
Reaction score
Tonight I had dinner at Halal 786, a delicious Pakistani restaurant in Park Extension (Montreal's equivalent to Gerrard India Bazaar, except bigger). It was great --- their Lahori fried fish is really fantastic --- and it doesn't surprise me that it has such a hardcore following.

I was surprised, however, to find out that 786's owners recently opened a second location... on Gerrard Street. It out in the boonies, a bit far from Park Ex, but maybe you guys will find it convenient.

There's a review here on Taste T.O.

Halal 786
1330 Gerrard Street East
416-406-0786

Lahore Tikka House is pretty good. I should try 786 to see which one comes out on top. I've always found the trailer the Tikka House is in to be pretty weird though.

Tonight I had dinner at Halal 786, a delicious Pakistani restaurant in Park Extension (Montreal's equivalent to Gerrard India Bazaar, except bigger). It was great --- their Lahori fried fish is really fantastic --- and it doesn't surprise me that it has such a hardcore following.

I was surprised, however, to find out that 786's owners recently opened a second location... on Gerrard Street. It out in the boonies, a bit far from Park Ex, but maybe you guys will find it convenient.

There's a review here on Taste T.O.

Halal 786
1330 Gerrard Street East
416-406-0786

I told the owner he should open a Pakistani Restaurant.

After, he said I was a very bad man and wagged his finger at me

Back