News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

The Marquis of Granby closed at Church/Carlton. Looks like they didn't pay their rent, and landlord has taken possession.
Not permanently I hope.

Not many places I can enjoy beer at a decent price after class, with free pool table before 7pm.

Sorry if this has been posted before, but Caplansky's is now open in Yorkville at 156 Cumberland near Avenue Road.

One of the brightest young foodies in the GTA opened his first permanent location recently on Kennedy road just north of Courtney Park in Mississauga.....Rick is a young Canadian of east Indian heritage who specializes in traditional Indian food fused with foods of other cultures (Italian pastas, good old fashioned hamburgers, carribean delights...even old fashioned english chicken pot pie).

He describes himself as a food culturalist and if you let your imagination run away while you eat his food (which is delightful in its own right) you can imagine a young man exploring the multicultural foods available in Brampton in his youth and taking it all in to combine with his traditional food.

Check it out....it is wonderful!

https://twitter.com/noyzhiphop/status/741791065796136960

Probably not the right thread for this, but Wickson Social now has an outdoor patio set up on St. Joseph.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    964.7 KB · Views: 900
Allwyn's is opening a new location at Emerald Park in North York soon. If you've never tried it and like jerk chicken, pork, patties, and other Caribbean food, go check out their first location near Vic Park and Lawrence. Even typing this is making me really hungry.

Poop Cafe is opening at 706 Bloor Street West I hear the food is crappy! :p

How romantic.

Is this stool taken? Toronto gets a new poop-themed cafe http://www.cp24.com/lifestyle/is-this-stool-taken-toronto-gets-a-new-poop-themed-cafe-1.2988644

ahhhh... c'mon???-- seriously??..now this is getting freaking ridiculous ... and laughable, at the obvious sad attempt in trying to attract hipsters- with this idioticy ..
with all these trend following pursuits, -- what is more pathetic, is the buffoons who will patron there-.. ( oh-- look!!.. i am eating out of a toilet) - posting on their instagrams :(

Back