News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Oh my. Even on the scale of restaurant web pages, which are generally awful, this one is bad.
To be fair though, "well healed" may be intentional for their douchetastic clientele. As in they only let in girls if they are wearing expensive shoes!

Sounds very sheik!

Sounds very sheik!

I hear their appetizers are to dye for.

The more I think about this, the more I wonder why Cream Lounge isn't a saucy gay club on Church Street.

Oh my. Even on the scale of restaurant web pages, which are generally awful, this one is bad.
To be fair though, "well healed" may be intentional for their douchetastic clientele. As in they only let in girls if they are wearing expensive shoes!

Ouch, these shoes hurt my heals.

I'll have to wear bandages until they heel.

Yeah, well, based on that site and the area as a whole, it seems to be drawing this crowd:

jizz-in-my-pants-jewish-300x222.jpg

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M6J 1E5

Ward 19: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 11 317480 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Nov 29, 2011

Project: Restaurant 30 Seats or Less Interior Alterations

Description: permit for interior alterations to existing restaurant under 30 seats - convert from Second Cup to Yogurtys Yogurt.

Three's Company Too on Danforth Ave between Greenwood & Coxwell is now closed but their location on Danforth near Pape Ave remains open..also, El Sol Mexican restaurant also on Danforth between Greenwood & Coxwell is closed until Jan 6 (probably for vacation)

Seriously good espresso at Fahrenheit. The neighbourhood is lucky to have it.

G for Gelato finally opened? Awesome! Right in time for winter haha. I'll eat it regardless.

Balzac's Coffee is opening at the new Ryerson School of Image Arts building. Passed by it tonight and saw the signs. Looks pretty big!

Balzac's Coffee is opening at the new Ryerson School of Image Arts building. Passed by it tonight and saw the signs. Looks pretty big!

In an earlier post I mentioned that the owner of Balzac's went on Dragon's Den looking for $ because she had won a bid for two high profile locations in downtown Toronto. I wonder if the other location is the new Ryerson building at Yonge & Gould.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back