News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Finally, the ever vacant space at 1 King West has been filled by Marc Thuet's cafe concept, Petite Thuet. Lots of soup, salad and sandwich options available for lunch and brunch in a tall, bright and colourful space. It's not a spacious room, but for those who do manage to get a seat, it's a far less noisy (or smelly) and busy space than the Starbucks across the street.

I went in for a bathroom run today since the ol' bladder was about to blow. Looks really nice. I felt bad because I didn't buy anything, but the $33 jam perhaps tells me that I'm not in the income bracket they are looking to as a typical customer. I wonder how much better that jam is than the really nice "Twice-the-fruit" stuff the President's Choice has. It better be 10 times as nice, because it costs 10 as much.

burg.jpg

Guu sounds a little bit like Ematei (on McCaul), but a bit closer to the bar end of the spectrum. Does seem like a strange spot for it tho. I wonder if they're going to market it as a gay bar

July 30th, 2009

Shoeless Joe's is moving to the retail base of Minto's Radiance Phase 1 on Sheppard Ave. E., East of Yonge St.

IMG_0687.jpg

Big surprise, but craptacularly filthy Mel's is history!

dsc07422.jpg

Unlike this girl today, I'm not surprised that Second Cup on Roncevalles is history either!

dsc07434h.jpg

The best joint in Yuckville? Maybe, except they have bland Illy coffee.

dsc07403n.jpg

Last edited:
Writ of replevin anyone?

Haha, I was about to post about the deliciously old fashioned language used in that notice. Why not update legal language a bit so people understand what the heck you're trying to tell them?

Back