News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Holyday certainly holds views I do not agree with but he is not in the same league as Mammo who is simply crazy and often offensive.

You may not consider him "crazy" compared to Mammo, but an idiot is not a whole lot better. Holyday is one of the most retrograde anti-cycling councillors at city hall, who tries his best to block any progress at every opportunity. If the mayor was actually serious about street safety, Holyday should have no business being on the infrastructure committee.

Holyday certainly holds views I do not agree with but he is not in the same league as Mammo who is simply crazy and often offensive.

As for Mammo,

upload_2018-6-15_11-39-46.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-15_11-39-46.png
    upload_2018-6-15_11-39-46.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 450
Can't do that. IIRC, there is a law (either city bylaws or City of Toronto Act) stating that councillors must be on a minimum number of committees (is it 2?).

If they show up at the committees or boards.

Can't do that. IIRC, there is a law (either city bylaws or City of Toronto Act) stating that councillors must be on a minimum number of committees (is it 2?).

Oh, no, you mistake my meaning. I mean remove him from public office.....and keep him the hell away from BMO Field.

You may not consider him "crazy" compared to Mammo, but an idiot is not a whole lot better. Holyday is one of the most retrograde anti-cycling councillors at city hall, who tries his best to block any progress at every opportunity. If the mayor was actually serious about street safety, Holyday should have no business being on the infrastructure committee.
Not to mention his weird obsession with cutting down trees in the city, no matter the ward.

That's a nice thought; we'll see what Nick Di Nizio can do this year (I assume he'll run).

There are already two candidates running - Tiffany Ford and Keegan Henry-Mathieu. Nick Di Nizio would be a slight improvement over Mammoliti if he runs and is elected, but that's not saying much. I'd strongly prefer Ford or Henry-Mathieu win.

Tiffany Ford, currently a TDSB trustee, probably has the best shot of winning this time around.

Back