News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Conspiracy time, DeBaeremaker has another gig lined up.
Please no more conspiracies. I watched like 3 hrs of flat-earth morons get destroyed on YouTube on Friday. Can't handle any more conspiracy talk.
Check it out if you're interested in making your head hurt and your soul cry.

The Flat-earth theory is not a conspiracy it is fact.:p

Piss off. :p hahaha

Honestly, I couldn't get my head around how fu***** stupid some people are.

Also, the conspiracy isn't the flat earth rubbish....that's apparently the truth. The conspiracy is the massive delusion foisted on us all by all scientists and governments and the elite who have fooled us into believing in the spherical and heliocentric Earth.

Their "evidence" is always a good laugh.

Well - we all knew Mammo was garbage but here we go

https://twitter.com/pressprogress/status/1029150034980495361

Unusually, for Mammo, there are hints of real ideas in there (before being over-run by overwrought and offensive rhetoric (hmm, gibberish)

Nothing unique to Jane-Finch is saying there problem tenants in some communities (its a small minority) and yes, if there's clear evidence and due process they ought to be evicted (I don't know about 'spread around'.

Also he suggests that the area be rebuilt as more mixed-income. That's not a new idea, that's the redevelopments of Regent Park and Lawrence Heights etc.

He just has to bathe those ideas in offensive, obnoxious BS so that even people who could get behind them, don't, because Mammo.

Well - we all knew Mammo was garbage but here we go

https://twitter.com/pressprogress/status/1029150034980495361

Wow, I choked on some kale when that loaded. From laughing, mind you.

He'd know about cockroaches, being one and all. I have to hand it to him though, some of the absurdities he spews make great comedy.

Hold on....maybe you guys thought I was off topic a couple posts back, but do you reckon Mammolitti is a flat-earther? Odds must be good.

So will Mammolitti be running on the newly shrunken council? De Baeremaker running for the hills...Gonna be come change coming here.

Maybe Thug's halving of council will unintentionally produce some good - with any luck we'll be rid of a bunch of the most useless councillors...

He
Maybe Thug's halving of council will unintentionally produce some good - with any luck we'll be rid of a bunch of the most useless councillors...
Hey, this is Toronto. We’re more likely to keep the most useless councillors.

Back