This looks so sweet! I'm just confused about the width of the sitting room kitchen area...how wide is that space? it looks to be about 9' but not sure if that's just the pictures.

You have an amazing patio, lots of opportunity for a garden/lounge area there

The kitchen is about 9'9 from wall to wall (including countertop space) and the living room is about 10'7 wide.

I have great hopes for a dining table, lounge area, and a few planters on the patio!

Any feedback from folks who have been living here the last little while ? How are the washer dryer combos? When is construction expected to wrap up? I’m moving here in March. Purchased a 2 bedroom

Any feedback from folks who have been living here the last little while ? How are the washer dryer combos? When is construction expected to wrap up? I’m moving here in March. Purchased a 2 bedroom

Congrats on your purchase! I have been in the building for six months and quite enjoy it so far. There is some childish behaviour -- young renters who clearly don't respect others -- but I imagine it will settle down once a new board is elected. There are also some issues with parking outside the garage entrance and garbage disposal, but again I feel this will resolve once the building is complete. Overall, management is doing well and some of the amenities are great (gym and pool, in particular).

Construction is more or less finished (all areas are open / hallways are complete), but the builder seems to be moving very slowly on the final touches, which is frustrating. Credit to them for opening all facilities quickly, but I think they were overwhelmed by occupancy and deficiencies. There is still some construction material in parking spots and portions of the exterior are not complete. I am looking forward to the commercial units being outfitted and hopefully rented out.

I can't speak to the washer-dryers provided by the builder (I supplied my own model), but I love my combination unit! I have a feeling you'll adapt just fine if you're used to conventional.

You've picked a great time to move in -- I think by spring the building will be ironed out. Enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome!
I know how you feel about the tardy builders. I've been renting at 88 scott for about 7 months and the finishing touches seem to take forever.
Worries me a bit to hear about the young renters but I think you'll always deal with some of this in a large building.
Really looking forward to moving in. I think the neighborhood will turn into something special in the next few years. Just need that grocery store!

@poop and @mcornett how is living at RC3 a few years along? @mcornett you mentioned noisy young renters. can you hear neighbors easily? w/everyone working from home with the pandemic, how has the building been? my gf and I are looking for a 1 bedroom to rent starting in August.

@poop and @mcornett how is living at RC3 a few years along? @mcornett you mentioned noisy young renters. can you hear neighbors easily? w/everyone working from home with the pandemic, how has the building been? my gf and I are looking for a 1 bedroom to rent starting in August.

I really like living here. Since the condo board has been in place for a couple of years now, things have smoothed out and the building works well.

I am quite lucky that my unit is isolated (I hear literally nothing from neighbours) and I have one of the largest terraces. It's been a godsend for working from home and being stuck inside.

Coincidentally, I am looking to sell my place (1BR + Den) around September for occupancy in November. Depending on how the market goes, I may decide to rent it out instead. I know you said August, but if things shift, get in touch!

Hope that helps.

I’m liking the view terminus up Adelaide towards the East. I’ve always been a fan of River city 3 though.

8152407B-6040-4128-B8FB-06FF74EEC532.jpeg
0BE2A066-334E-4B5F-B682-F040D3954C26.jpeg

Back