News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Ontario will also upload 174 in Ottawa.

Any bets now on whether the Linc/RHVP and E.C. ROW are up next? The province is already paying for a new interchange on the EC ROW..
I guess they don't want people to note that this will be a 're-upload' since it used to be Hwy 17.

I'm a wee bit surprised of the timing. I would have thought this - and maybe the two you cite, would be announced during a municipal election or held for the next provincial ones.

I guess they don't want people to note that this will be a 're-upload' since it used to be Hwy 17.

I'm a wee bit surprised of the timing. I would have thought this - and maybe the two you cite, would be announced during a municipal election or held for the next provincial ones.
The big reason for the upload is because many of the bridges are reaching EOL and need replacing, something that is very expensive and Ottawa doesn't have the money for. This is basically a gift for the city similar to uploading the Gardiner.

Unless E.C Row and RHVP have similar issues I don't see them being uploaded.

The big reason for the upload is because many of the bridges are reaching EOL and need replacing, something that is very expensive and Ottawa doesn't have the money for. This is basically a gift for the city similar to uploading the Gardiner.

Unless E.C Row and RHVP have similar issues I don't see them being uploaded.

Wasn’t much of the 174 recently upgraded along with the Orleans LRT extension?

Coming home from the us today, all highways in, around and near Buffalo have signs up warning travelers to expect delays on April 8

Heading to Detroit on Sat, had a look at the roadwork west of Hwy 8 for the centre bridge as well the new roadwork. Photos will follow this coming week.

I see they finally put in the poor use HOV lane for all the new sections in Cambridge and what a waste.

Saw an unmarked OPP car pull over a single driver in the HOV on the QEW with tons of single drivers passing it. Unless you were not willing to do 130+ in that HOV lane, you were not welcome in it as cars were flipping around them illegally doing lane changes where they were not to do it.

They really need to widen the 403 to 4 lanes from the QEW as it is a pain to crawl up it until you get to the 407/403 split.

Back