News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

js97

Member Bio
Reaction score
Taking bets!

lol.

That being said...

How will the fiscally conservative members of the gay community accept Ford if there is a good showing?

Forgive past blunders and move on?

He'll be there with Bill Gates to administer HIV/AIDS treatment!

But seriously, I sincerely doubt people will be that fast to accept him even if he did show up. Everyone engages in PR activities during election campaigns - it's only the fools who think that showing up at an event indicates an actual change of heart.

Well, if he turned up, it'll be his Dick Nixon "sock it to me?" moment.

Though knowing Ford, he'd probably overcompensate and wear some kind of leather fetish gear, assless chaps and all...

adma:

Perish that thought, besides Miller already sort of that did for Fab eons ago. I thought the Roman Emperor motif might work well for his potential worship.

AoD

Actually, he would probably gain more support for expressly stating how he does not intend to take part in any pride celebrations.

How can such a big guy have such a high and squeaky voice?

Adma, chaps are always assless, otherwise they'd just be pants.

If you're going to found a band, you're going to name it "The Assless Chaps" and not just "The Chaps."

And everyone will point and say, what a dumbass, chaps are already assless....but you're probably used to that ;)

Anyone remember the bar? It was called "Chaps", nothing assless in the name.

Actually, if I saw a bar called "Chaps" I'd think more a gentlemen's club than crotchless leggings. "The Assless Chap" I'd take to be a gay bar.

Back