News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep hearing that as "cologne" when I rewatch it.

It definitely sounds like he is asked for "blow" and when he responds "you want some blow... I have it seriously" I doubt he would be talking that way about cologne. He is also gesturing around the area of his nose when he is making these comments. I can't make out what he says right afterwords. He says something like "I am to??? you know me" Is he saying "I am toast" ?

Last edited:
I look forward to angry denials this time.

It definitely sounds like he is asked for "blow" and when he responds "you want some blow... I have it seriously" I doubt he would be talking that way about cologne. He is also gesturing around the area of his nose when he is making these comments. I can't make out what he says right afterwords. He says something like "I am to??? you know me" Is he saying "I am toast" ?

I was just trying to err on the side of caution, though as you say cologne makes less sense. The nose gestures are definitely pointing towards blow...or maybe he said "coke"? Also, I think he says "not me" as he walks away. As in, "are you currently high on blow, Mr. Mayor?"

Little hard to follow what he's saying, but I get the impression from the one video that Drunken Coach Ford is really impressed with how big and solid and ripped some guy is.

Jaime Castillo who took the picture featured in the NOW story tweeted this:

Jaime Castillo ‏@JaimeCastillo_ 4h
The mayor #robford said I had huge arms styll 
Expand

So it does sound like Ford was sizing up the young guys he encountered on his taste of the Danforth.

Pictures taken of Rob Ford just after he arrived last night at the taste of the Danforth. It appears he arrived alone , i.e. without a driver.

BRR7pAoCEAAxe0w.jpg

BRRwpapCEAEB7V6.jpg

picture credit : twitter user @Advixon

Someone else drove his car home
Ford made sure to tell people he wasn't driving
No one on the Danforth saw him drink

So if he was intoxicated it happened before he drove to the Danforth area?

Someone else drove his car home
Ford made sure to tell people he wasn't driving
No one on the Danforth saw him drink

So if he was intoxicated it happened before he drove to the Danforth area?

Yes. If indeed he was intoxicated - he arrived in this state behind the wheel of his Escalade. No other conclusion can be drawn.

Yes. If indeed he was intoxicated - he arrived in this state behind the wheel of his Escalade. No other conclusion can be drawn.

And seriously, if the police don't press any charges, then there's going to be a public outcry claiming favouritism or a cover up. They at the very least have to take him in for questioning. I'm curious to see how he's going to respond to this.

And seriously, if the police don't press any charges, then there's going to be a public outcry claiming favouritism or a cover up. They at the very least have to take him in for questioning. I'm curious to see how he's going to respond to this.

I don't expect Toronto Police to lay charges. Lets not forget that last year the Police Sargent in charge of the R.I.D.E. program showed up drunk for work one morning. He was driven home in the back of an unmarked squad car. No charges were ever laid and he quietly took an early retirement.

Rob Ford is viewed by the Toronto Police rank and file and probably senior brass as one of their own and we know what lengths cops will go to in order to protect one of their own. They will handle this latest incident with the utmost discretion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back