News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you suppose any of them own land along that proposed subway route?
None of Ford's transit moves have been about enriching developers. He'd be perfectly content if nothing gets built for the TTC. On transit, he is altogether intent on keeping any surface transit out of the way of the private automobile. That's his motivation.

Ford seems to believe that the Section 37 funds amount to a shakedown. That's why developers would support him. In his pebble brain anyone should be free to do whatever they want on private property and pay as little back as possible to the community.

i've already looked at a map like that. i have about 3 front runners, but i'm hoping the person with the scoop (guitarchitect) can give some clues to help narrow it down.

You could try asking this person:
IG: BONITAxRebel ‏@BLKxGoddess 24 May 12
Just seen Rob Ford in the barber shop with his family, also caught him slipping http://instagr.am/p/LBuvvrpJ81/
Unfortunately the instragram link is dead

I sort of agree... and besides you're not really a big league city without a few international scandals, some infamous colourful characters, and probably an uprising or two. The ribbing just goes along with the territory. I mean, does anybody really take it seriously? Nobody but the most parochial, I would think... and I'm not in any way suggesting we should be grateful to the Ford Brothers (please don't think this), only that the small silver lining to the storm cloud that is the Ford era may just be in the bragging rights we get as a place that people talk about now.

Kinda like SARS?

i've already looked at a map like that. i have about 3 front runners, but i'm hoping the person with the scoop (guitarchitect) can give some clues to help narrow it down.

Appreciate the work you're doing, but could you please avoid double posting and simply edit your previous posts with any additional information? It would help avoid burying other's posts and keep information and discussion from fragmentation.

I'm sure you think you're being an amateur gumshoe, but I pretty sure that dumping a pile of useless content from elsewhere on the web -- sorry, "pieces of the puzzle" -- into this thread won't bring you any closer to figuring anything out. Just stop.

Appreciate the work you're doing, but could you please avoid double posting and simply edit your previous posts with any additional information? It would help avoid burying other's posts and keep information and discussion from fragmentation.

We tried that last night, man... a lot. No dice. He believes that you should ignore/block if you don't like it - he's not one to realize that what he's doing is bad etiquette and modify his ways ever so slightly.

evvabeing: nope, no hints.

EDIT: evvabeing, if you're keeping score, that's the 7th (maybe 8th?) person to complain about your "style".

Last edited:
Evvabeing's posts didn't really bother me much since I just scrolled through them. Then I tried to view this site on my phone and I've been thumb scrolling in my sleep ever since.

Yes, this is a good suggestion. There are too many short posts with limited content right now. I'll be pruning this thread more if it keeps up.

Thanks!

We tried that last night, man... a lot. No dice. He believes that you should ignore/block if you don't like it - he's not one to realize that what he's doing is bad etiquette and modify his ways ever so slightly.

evvabeing: nope, no hints.

EDIT: evvabeing, if you're keeping score, that's the 7th (maybe 8th?) person to complain about your "style".

why no hints? i'm sure i'm not the only one on here wondering.

So, are you the same evvabeing who thinks that Jack Layton was assassinated?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1605173/pg1 (second to last post):

i think this was done to jack too. i find it suspicious that they won't say what the second cancer is. he announces prostate cancer... what cancer is more personal and intimate than that?!?

plus... not that i think it was done because of me, but there's a weird timing thing. between the second to last and the last election, i wrote to the ndp saying that i didn't have trust in our voting system... because i would hear of a lot more people wanting the ndp than votes they got. so it seems like in our last election, someone worked to fix this discrepancy. i can't say that there are more people wanting ndp than i see voted in. but they still made sure harper got the majority, so the ndp wouldn't be able to do much as the opposition party anyway. i think to make sure the ndp momentum was stopped, and to not have people second guessing the next election results (where jack should have won but it'd be someone else winning) someone took him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back