News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, a macabre thought just came to mind - with all the media outside his office and the obvious bad blood with the mayor, is it wise to have that many members of the press there?

And congrats cassius!

AoD

Last edited:
I am thinking the only way Ford can maybe rescue his political life, and quite possibly his personal life/health is to take a leave immediately to "seek treatment".

He's done. The baby can scream and cry all he wants, but the guy's political career is over.

Don't be surprised if a good percentage of Fraud Nation continue to support him. I've seen many of them leave comments that they really don't care if he is a crack-head. He is still their man. He's an honest guy, who tells it like it is, so what if he likes to get high every now and then. They will find any way they can to justify their bad judgement.

Don't be surprised if a good percentage of Fraud Nation continue to support him. I've seen many of them leave comments that they really don't care if he is a crack-head. He is still their man. He's an honest guy, who tells it like it is, so what if he likes to get high every now and then. They will find any way they can to justify their bad judgement.

h74jZI9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back