News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you quite understood my intentions (then again, I don't believe you have the capacity to understand much of anything).

Cheers!

And Ford Nation, as usual, has to have the last word. (what a surprise, just like his leader)

Anybody who could support and justify Ford over the last few years, in spite all the insanity, has no right to question anyones understanding of anything. You have claimed to know the man personally in the past, so it's not like you didn't know what he was about. Again, I'll repeat, for you to support a lowlife like Ford and justify all his dreadful behaviour, speaks volumes about your judgement and character. The same goes for all of Ford Nation, still attempting to justify their leader's actions. It's just pathetic and ridiculous to think they would still give him their votes. There are a lot of messed up people in this city.

Last edited:
I am overjoyed that the saga seems to be getting to its finale. Wonderful. Light at the end of the tunnel and all that.

Having a (redacted) for a mayor pains me greatly. The politics of division pains me. Partisanship pains me. I've only lived here since 2005, and this is no way to run a city.

I came from Guelph, and the same kind of thing happened there - a heavily conservative developer friendly mayor won the mayoraly, but she had no interest or ability to work with anyone to get anything done. Four years of infighting, cancelled initiatives and acrimony later, she was defeated handily by the person she had defeated 4 years previously. And they're still recovering now.

You really do have an extra thick skull, don't you?

Show me the ACTUAL video and if clearly represents what Gawker claims I will surely be convinced.

Forgive me if I don't take the Toronto Star's distorted opinions as gospel. Who else has actually seen it?

do you stand by this too?

Based the FACT that he keeps posting UNTRUE rumors. You got me?

Ok, I'll type this again in bold letters because so many of you appear a little short in the aptitude area:

I AM NOT A FORD SUPPORTER. I AM A TRUTH SEEKER. IF MAYOR FORD IS PROVEN TO SMOKE CRACK I WON'T VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN.

The next person to call me a Ford supporter gets an auto block/ignore from me, in case you're wondering.

or this?

Mind blowing. I knew something explosive happened when seeing this thread jump eight pages since last night.

As for his supporters: weren't members of Ford Nation hard working citizens that had no time for deputations? Doesn't look like it if they got lots of time to spam Twitter and call into Newstalk1010. :)

Anyone still defending Ford in any capacity, or desperately attempting to deflect attention from him should be met with nothing but hearty laughter.

I mean come on. How stupid and disenginuous do you have to be to not understand the Chief of Police's remarks today? Ahahaha.

Aahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back