News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sympathies? I am afraid only for his neighbours (at so many different level, including the latest issue of helicopter noise) at this point, I am afraid.
AoD

I doubt it's bothering anyone. When they zoom out you can see that they're actually an impressive distance away from the house.

Come on CP24 - he's no OJ Simpson! I think I'd probably crash my car if I knew a chopper was following me, and Ford doesn't need any more driving distractions.

Going to the plaza on Royal York now. Probably picking up the shirts he dropped off yesterday morning. Zzzz..

Come on CP24 - he's no OJ Simpson! I think I'd probably crash my car if I knew a chopper was following me, and Ford doesn't need any more driving distractions.

Are you sure he's no OJ? His wife might be alive but there are a few people he knows who have been murdered lately. coinqidink?

I could see the chopper if something interesting was looming, and maybe CP24 got a tip, but otherwise I think it's just sensationalism. But yeah, it probably sells advertising.

Toronto is having it's own White Bronco moment

[video=youtube;HcyyCi2b2AY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcyyCi2b2AY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back