News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe all those letters to Executive Committee did make them sit up and listen, even if they didn't respond directly to any of them.

BYUk7VlCQAAgNL8.jpg:large

I was just coming to post that. BIG move!!!! So glad to see some sort of action by council.

Best quote of the day, so far. Doug on AM640 this morning--Doug Ford blames Blair for unflattering photos in police documents Doug: "Have I ever met a man on this planet that has never urinated outside?"

Didn't RoFo say the same thing about his DUI bust? Something along the lines of "everyone has done it"?

The story about the staffer I alluded to last night is still coming out today. Two papers are publishing different angles on it. One is out later today, the other tomorrow pending sources verification.

Given what's happening today with Doug vs Blair, I wonder if the general media are even going to pick this new bombshell up. It's telling where we are as a city when the story that one of the Mayors staffers is embroiled in a criminal investigation and is potentially dealing drugs gets buried because there are bigger stories to cover. At this point, we almost need a full time newspaper just for Ford news.

Michael Thompson is fuming right now. He's the Vice Chair on the Police Services board and just listened to Doug's press conference. He's about to lose his shit.

Other than Nunziata, who else was Doug banking on the board to give his letter any real consideration?

Doug thinks the Toronto Sun and the National Post are fair. "The Sun hasn't lied about stories." (from the Twitter feed at Ryerson)

Doug thinks the Toronto Sun and the National Post are fair. "The Sun hasn't lied about stories." (from the Twitter feed at Ryerson)

Want to rip my hair out, I'm so frustrated. Both the post and the Sun have been reporting along side the Star and the Globe the whole damn time. The Sun recently has been way worse. It's Sun journalists that Ford has been attacking and calling the police on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back