News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see what some of Ford's idiot supporters on Twitter say about this. I'm thinking specifically about sattva namaste, and EJB, etc

I think we know

"What he does on his own time, blah blah, long as it doesn't affect his job, blah blah blah"

And no, they won't admit it has affected his job performance because SUBWAYS

Kaleigh Rogers
@KaleighRogers
Doug Ford says he "hadn't heard" what mayor said. Not sure if he meant prior to today. He is on his way up to mayor's office #TOpoli

Oh, to be a fly on the wall in Rob's office.

ETA: heehee
Daniel Dale
@ddale8
CP24 reports that the last question to Mayor Ford was "are you drunk right NOW?"

Bahaha, Daniel Dale's latest tweet: "CP24 reports that the last question to Mayor Ford was "are you drunk right NOW?"

Imagine if he spent the morning drinking at home, in his basement (per Doug Ford's guidelines), and just thought - in his drunken stupor - "Fuck it! I'm telling 'em. I don't care what Dougie says."

I think we know

"What he does on his own time, blah blah, long as it doesn't affect his job, blah blah blah"

And no, they won't admit it has affected his job performance because SUBWAYS

Thanks for that, I got a good laugh. You're correct. I love how the fantasy subway is already "built" in their narrative.

Bahaha, Daniel Dale's latest tweet: "CP24 reports that the last question to Mayor Ford was "are you drunk right NOW?"

Imagine if he spent the morning drinking at home, in his basement (per Doug Ford's guidelines), and just thought - in his drunken stupor - "Fuck it! I'm telling 'em. I don't care what Dougie says."

He seemed out of it to me too. I thought he might be high, but maybe he was drunk. He was slurring his words a bit.
He egged on the reporter to ask him the 'question that he asked in May'...like Ford couldn't come right out and say it, he had to be asked again.
The link for those who haven't seen it:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/vide...g-crack-cocaine/article15264003/?click=tglobe

In a drunken stupor usually I just wolf down a Big mac at 2am...

I know that shame. :p

My question is how much does Robbie need to be in a stupor, and how many times have he been in a drunken stupor, and at what times of the day have these events transpired?

Last edited:
Breaking news on CNN. What a circus!

Now if we could just turn all this media attention into a positive.
Maybe Rob should be doing his press conferences from all our top tourist destinations...
Maybe doing the Edge Walk at the CN tower, In the tank at Ripley's or from a turret at Casa Loma?

Really...once a mayor has admitted to smoking crack while in office, there ought to be a mechanism to remove him from office.
The province needs to step in and change the Toronto act to make this a possibility.

Last edited:
He's just admitted to an illegal activity, an activity that has video evidence. Can he be charged?

After months of lying to the electorate he has just admitted to using what is considered one of the worst narcotics. Beyond him going down, I want all of his apologists and enablers eating crow, too. I'm talking about supportive councillors and journalists here. Let them get the treatment they want from unionized employees - if they do a bad job, demote or fire them. I'm not saying this as a 'smug elite'. I'm saying this as someone tired of being lied to. "Maybe those packages contained hockey cards?" Fuck you Joe Warmington.

MetroMan reported that another staffer will be revealed to be involved in this. I wonder if Ford made his admission today to take the spotlight off of this person? Perhaps he feels guilty that other people are mixed up in his personal life and wants to take full responsibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back