News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... why hasn't Massoudi been picked up for obstruction of justice yet?

"Whoever can get in and delete any files gets the prize. Cops don't know about the site though, so no worries."

john lancaster ‏@jlancasterCBC 2m
I'm told @TOMayorFord will not resign, but will announce he will "get help" for what may ail him. #TOpoli #sl

Just got a reply to yesterday's emails from Councillor Milcyzn
Good afternoon,

I am writing to you to reply to your recent email about Rob Ford, and to express my thoughts and position on his radio address this past Sunday. This situation has continued to
unfold at City Hall today.

As some of you may have heard, I was interviewed on CBC Metro Morning on Monday, and I was very clear with respect to my position. I strongly believe that Rob Ford is still not being honest with himself, and therefore not being honest with the residents of Toronto about his actions. He did apologize for his 'drunken' behaviour on a few instances, which I agree is a 'step' in the right direction. Rob Ford did not address the drug use 'allegations' on Sunday, but just moments ago at City Hall, admitted to smoking crack cocaine.

The Sun also reported my thoughts on this very serious matter http://www.torontosun.com/2013/11/04/ford-needs-to-explain-milczyn

Rob Ford still needs to address the evidence found by the police with respect to his regular socializing and clandestine meetings with known criminals and drug traffickers. I for one want Rob Ford to advise Toronto what was occurring at those meetings.

Rob Ford needs to take a leave of absence from City Hall. He needs to do this now.
He needs to concentrate on getting healthy and addressing the substance abuse issues he has. He needs to do this for himself and for his family. This action would speak much louder than his vague promises of changing his life.

I am not alone in this view. Many of my colleagues feel the same way. We are expressing this to him, but he and only he, can choose to listen. I am sincerely hoping he does.

For now, and in the coming weeks, I will continue my work on the Executive Committee as Chair of Planning and Growth Management Committee and see to completion the mandatory 5-year comprehensive review of our Official Plan, the most important planning initiative of this entire term of Council.

Guys, seriously read that Vice article closely. Hanad Mohamed gave Ford login info. Hanad is the guy who drove Hashimi away from the Anthony Smith murder.

I feel like everyone's been giving Towhey a pass for too long. Sure, it looked like he took a principled stand, and he likes to joke around on Twitter. "Seems like a good guy." I won't be shocked to see the gravity of this pull him back in.

Have you ever read postings in his blog - Coffee for Towhey? (it is no longer available online, however, it might be archived *somewhere*) I definitely would NOT be surprised with those kinds of antics.

AoD

Guys, seriously read that Vice article closely. Hanad Mohamed gave Ford login info. Hanad is the guy who drove Hashimi away from the Anthony Smith murder.

Anyone know what day Twohey contacted the police re: link to Anthony Smith murder?

Seems like while he was talking to the police, he was advising Massoudi to keep looking for the file. Or maybe, when Ford 'found' the log-in info, THEN he went to the police?

"get help" = staying down in his mom's basement and getting pops

"I'm gonna get help, you guys. Doug said he's gonna keep an eye on me, keep my nose clean, some tough love there. I can almost practically guarantee that there will be no further incidents with hard drugs."

Fucking hell! Why are people not talking about the fact that Amin was Doug's employee at the time? How after the Vice article came out does Ford think that rehab will be good enough? That vice article certainly confirms to me that Ford is responsible for Anthony Smith's death, the Basso home invasion, and that his statement about the video not existing was done solely because of measure he took to have it go away.

Rehab is not good enough. He needs to go to JAIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back