News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course now they'll come out and explain it as something related to sports, that Ford uses this kind of language all the time (like Doug and his politics-as-bloodsport shtick), that nothing was meant literally, etc.

And of course the reason for not doing so before the story hit is because they need time to fabricate their response, because it'll be a lie and this video can't be explained simply.

I think he might be able to get away with that if it surfaced before his admission (or even the denial) - but now the whole thing just get framed in a totally different way.

AoD

ahhhh, I bet THIS is the video that was at the viewing parties i mentioned. The star is saying it was circulated around city hall.

This would explain Glen de Baeremaeker told a constituent "if you knew what I knew" the other day.

I don't know why the Star would have to pay for a video that was floating around City Hall.
I'm sure someone with access would willingly leak this.

The references to "Mike Tyson" and "preparing/training" and "winning" and being "in the ring" lead me to believe it is about a competitive (sports) match of some sort.

UNFORTUNATELY :/ For the first while I thought for sure I was watching the smoking gun. Rats.

Wow, though, is he coked out or what?!?

Some Tweets are suggesting he's getting pumped for his match with Hogan ... but that doesn't have anything to do with him talking about he and Doug being called liars and thieves.

Still, the 10-seconds from the Sun seemed much more incriminating, I also thought he was on the phone.
Why would Smith have called him a liar, a thief?
Also, doesn't it sound like he's upset about having been called a murderer? That would be an odd motive for a murder.

Off screen voice "These kids are pros buddy". Not Hogan or sports related. They are talking about something else. 2:35 seconds Transcribed

Another apology from Ford in the last few minutes. The video is "extremely embarrassing blah blah blah". Time to move on, folks.

Sounds like he wants to challenge Justin Trudeau to a boxing match.

This kinda makes sense and might even suggest this video was filmed at the same point as video #1. They were already talking about Trudeau in video #1...

Yeah, what he's saying goes back and forth between sounding like he's talking about something serious, and sounding like he's just shooting his mouth off about kicking someone's ass. Inconclusive.

The references to "Mike Tyson" and "preparing/training" and "winning" and being "in the ring" lead me to believe it is about a competitive (sports) match of some sort.

I honestly doubt it. The guy is a big sports fan but likely talks in sports metaphors regularly.

I dunno, man. The full video from the Star threw me off. Too much weird wrestling-sounding mumbo jumbo. Sounds like he actually want to fight somebody? Doesn't sound like discussion of an actual murder plot.

Yeah, it's a stretch to think of it as actual murderous intent, I think, especially considering his cracked out state. To me it sounds like a lot of hyperbolic statements about someone he doesn't like but wants to fight sometime. It's most disturbing to me because of his incoherence and flailing limbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back