8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys smoking crack?

"I am a sick motherfucker dude... like, no one's gonna fuck around with me. My brothers and I are... don't tell me we're liars, thieves..."

You really, really think he's talking bullshit about some kind of sports match, getting in the ring with GSP, arm-wrestling hogan? Sorry, but you've got to be fucking high to seriously believe that.

No, he's talking about how he'd like to do violence to someone he perceives as slandering him. Could be any number of journalists or councillors that he's referring to.

When ever it was taken, it was warm enough for the person taking the video to be wearing shorts -- judging by their bare leg in the foreground of the first 10 - 15 s of the video. Either that, or that person's in their underwear, which doesn't bear thinking about.

Honestly, I suspect this has something to do with his Don Bosco firing. Or the G&M article (forgot about that) And Rob Ford has the same curtains in his living room. This isn't a smoking gun, by any means. It just shows him out of control, but without context, doesn't amount to much.

Stry ran May 25. Following week there were days in the high twenties. ACCUWEATHER

No, he's talking about how he'd like to do violence to someone he perceives as slandering him. Could be any number of journalists or councillors that he's referring to.

Yes - I totally get that. I'm referring to the people who are rationalizing this using the "oh maybe the UFC was in town" or "it was before hogan's match" logic. Dubster, SFO, etc.

When ever it was taken, it was warm enough for the person taking the video to be wearing shorts -- judging by their bare leg in the foreground of the first 10 - 15 s of the video. Either that, or that person's in their underwear, which doesn't bear thinking about.

Honestly, I suspect this has something to do with his Don Bosco firing. Or the G&M article (forgot about that) And Rob Ford has the same curtains in his living room. This isn't a smoking gun, by any means. It just shows him out of control, but without context, doesn't amount to much.

I think that's like couch arm and not somebody's leg

On the bright side: Late night TV will be a barrel of laughs tonight. We are just so good at being the butt of our own jokes.

But what pro UFC fighter has called him and his brothers liars and thieves? There is context, it's in the video.

That's what I'm trying to get at: he's obviously raving coked up, his mind is going in a billion directions at once, probably talking to some guy while thinking about his work troubles, the media, etc., bullshit is just tumbling out of his mouth, unfiltered.

Trust me, no one would love it more than me if this was a full-on murder plot and Ford was caught on camera talking about it. But it really doesn't sound that way to me.

Birds? Nerds? It's hard to know who he wants to strip down and pummel.

I so hope the Fords paid a lot of money for all these videos, thinking that would keep them under wraps.

With no context given, this is a dud. Freakin' bizarre and strange, but still a dud unless there is more to it. The thing is, the way that the Star has operated, they may actually know context and they're giving it to us piece by piece. Maybe a follow-up tomorrow with more details?

Anyway, yeah, totally looks like he's zooming on coke to me. I spent most of the 90s playing in punk/metal bands and I saw a lot of backstage drug use (fortunately none of my bands ever got into that stuff). This looks completely consistent with the type of behavior that I've seen from someone on coke/crack. Crack in particular always seemed to bring out the violence in people.

Also, pay attention his speech patterns here. Words running together, a lot of stop/start, talking really fast. It's actually very similar to the Danforth video.

He dies, or I die, brother.

This is not some abstract situation he's talking about. He's talking about another individual. It's him or them, by the sounds of it.
It could be metaphorical, but he seems pretty agitated, even for a guy all hepped up on goofballs.

Yes - I totally get that. I'm referring to the people who are rationalizing this using the "oh maybe the UFC was in town" or "it was before hogan's match" logic. Dubster, SFO, etc.

Maybe he's just running lines for a new play. Fringe Festival, anyone? You know how our mayor loves the arts.

OK, for real, I DO NOT want to be seen as writing this off or a Ford apologist of any kind. Put it this way: if I were coked to the gills I would probably say similar stuff about him. ;)

I shared my impression of this video, don't want to piss anyone off who's hoping it leads to something bigger, I'm done talking about it. FWIW I hope it somehow does become another piece of evidence.

"liars thieves birds"

Anyone out there know what bird is slang for* and where and by whom that slang is used?

* Excluding 1960s UK slang for girl.

That's what I'm trying to get at: he's obviously raving coked up, his mind is going in a billion directions at once, probably talking to some guy while thinking about his work troubles, the media, etc., bullshit is just tumbling out of his mouth, unfiltered.

Trust me, no one would love it more than me if this was a full-on murder plot and Ford was caught on camera talking about it. But it really doesn't sound that way to me.

This. I think people are really putting too much faith in a coke-head's ability stay focused on single train of thought. The dude is nuts, and I won't be surprised if it turns out that he was involved in murder or whatever, but this video is evidence of the effect that coke has on people, not much else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back