8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
ledrew interview with mother and kathy live NOW

Pretty sad to see - his poor mother. She is just in total denial as well.

The sister is more upset with whoever sold today's video than Ford's behaviour in it. The sister uses the exact same wording and cadence as Rob.

Why is the six flags guy interviewing Kang and Kodos?

Actually, I don't want to seem insulting or superficial but, man, his sister looks like Rob in drag.

the defiance about how little he needs rehab is stunning. I feel such a mixture of rage and pity I don't know what to call it.

Mom just made a telling comment "he doesn't need some rehab". She thinks it's a week on the beach or some bleeding-heart type of thing; she has no use for rehab.

The sad part is that when Rob drops dead, they'll blame everyone else. They are giving him a licence to kill himself.

So now the 47% of Toronto voters have learned what Rob Ford is really like now only now after three years of him as mayor? The other 57% had some feelings of his 10 years as councillor, but it was not enough.

We need ranked voting for the next election, but may not.

Kind of caught my ear. Kathy, when asked something about Rob going to rehab, said he didn't need to go. then she added (I think) neither of them (Rob & Doug?) need to go. Am I reading too much or maybe a minor slip up?

Just curious why she would need to say neither of them as there had never been mention of Doug needing rehab before.

Family is against him going to rehab. "He doesn't need it".

I can understand their sticking by him, it must be so hard for them. It's so sad to watch him pulling them into this mess. Unfortunately this love can end up being loving to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back