News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only ones I feel sorry for are his children. They are growing up with THAT for a father, and their extended family is totally whacked. They don't stand much of a chance unless Renata can get them out now and keep them out.

um, what has she been waiting for all this time?

Dougie Ford's own definition of Ford Nation, as given to the Sun:

"Rob could commit murder on the steps of city hall and they would still vote for him."

Well of course they will. What does murdering have to do with running the city? Jeez, you Anti-Ford folk just don't get it. What the man does on his own time is none of our business! If it doesn't affect his job, who cares what he does - whether it's fucking kiddies or giving out blowjobs or getting all stabby? Just keep my taxes low and you've got my vote!

Well of course they will. What does murdering have to do with running the city? Jeez, you Anti-Ford folk just don't get it. What the man does on his own time is none of our business! If it doesn't affect his job, who cares what he does - whether it's fucking kiddies or giving out blowjobs or getting all stabby? Just keep my taxes low and you've got my vote!

interesting.

Mtown:

At this point why are we still getting mushy with his blasted family?

AoD

I'm not, by any means and don't understandwhy anyone would be. I'm livid. No contrition as the dignity of 2.6 million is slowly stolen because you're too arrogant to give a fuck? They best hope they never run into me in the streets.

Seems like most people have forgotten that when the VRT was axed, the price of a metropass went up by $60 per year at the same time due to TTC cuts, if I'm not mistaken. So people like me who don't own a car didn't save anything and are actually paying more thanks to Ford.
And frankly this is also bad for drivers. When auto costs go down and transit costs go up, that usually leads to even more traffic and congestion. From the figures I've seen 10 minutes of idling uses as much gas as 8km of driving. 10 minutes of extra idling a day would equal up to 2000 km bases on 50 weeks x 5 days. At even 10litres/100km that's 200 litres or about $270 a year extra. So for every extra minute of idling per day, it costs a driver $27 a year. Save $60 and idle 10 minutes and you still lose $200 a year. SUVs, up to double. Hybrids, which aren't the green end-all people think, do score best here. :)

Ps, sorry if I'm falling pages behind - things move fast here lately.

My last day in California. Making a purchase in a jewelry store, handing as much coin as I can since I can't cash in coins, salesgirl asks where I'm from "Toronto". Immediately a Japanese tourist to my left said "the city with the disgraceful mayor" "uh...yeah" "why can't the citizen's insist he step aside?" "unfortunately, we can't do that. We will have a rally next week, though" "Good. If I lived there, I'd be there with you". Visited a surf shop right after, was asked where I'm from. "Wow. You have one fucked up mayor". I think I've bowed my head in shame enough. Get the fuck out of my City, Ford. *pardon language....its just so embarrassing*

Anyone care to enlighten me as to where David Price is these days? 130k a year for a ghost? And does anyone yet know what he really does?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back