News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. None of these distinctions make any sense. I grew up in Etobicoke, I own a car and I take transit but I think cyclists are assholes, I pay taxes, I'm in a union but union overreach bothers me, I vote NDP (because they actually don't run deficits in practice) but I support the Monarchy. We can't just be rammed into a simple urban/suburban framework. It's total bullshit.

Hey man, for what it's worth - we cyclists think you're an asshole too :cool:

That family interview...just...wow...

I do feel somewhat sorry for Rob, growing up in such a deluded, enabling family, especially such a Lady Macbeth mother. But I can feel sorry for him and still think he absolutely has to go.

I live in north york, ride my bike, take transit, and have no driver's license. Am I a taxpayer?

Ditto. I got the Forum Research poll the other day (and once a few months back). I'm sure I'm an outlier being a cyclist/transit user without a car in North York. Maybe enough of an outlier that they can statistically discredit my opinion.

Hey man, for what it's worth - we cyclists think you're an asshole too :cool:

As a transit rider, I hate you both. Always getting in the way of my streetcar. Imagine if we could get those damn cars off Queen. We would move so many more people...

(Of course I'm joking about hating you guys :cool:)

Parker, that thing is deffo worth it for this job. That's if you can afford it....maybe you pay too much in taxes; I don't know.
nah, I'm just a poor former journalist turned self-employed code jockey, and my addiction to the Rob Ford circus has really been cutting into my billable hours. Reminds me of a co-worker I had that basically tuned out during the OJ trial. :p

@Parker, for pitchforks... try Lee Valley Tools, 590 King West, they probably have small ones used for decoration as wel as the real ones
I'm gay and just shy of 50. I almost live at my local LVT, despite residing in a rented apartment with no garden or balcony. I have to keep away from them - their Christmas catalog is, well, like crack to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back