News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, I meant to say Vice.

Oh I know, I said that earlier.

It was registered after the story was published but before ManuvSteele posted his screenshot. The /Locked folder was never mentioned in the VICE article, it first appeard in ManuvSteele's tweeted cell phone pic.

Oops, I meant to say Vice.

It went down right around time of raids, which I told them & still have in email logs, then came back briefly for a day or so, then has been 100% gone for past month or so. someone may have read story, re-registered & uploaded those files. but why would I upload such obvious fakes & pig shit while giving you a prominent person who can confirm if they saw stuff from me much earlier?

goonies.bugs3.com didn't exist at the time the Wired story was released - it's a free service so someone could have (re-)registered it since.

Original site only appears on the Wayback machine on June 18.
/Locked shows up on Nov 6, Nov 8. Surely if it existed before that (given that the domain was crawled on June 18) it would show up there, wouldn't it?

And let's not forget - this isn't how directories look when they're being accessed by a browser. Size / Date Modified also shows up, and the page source for the file isn't just a clean HTML document with a couple of links - it's actually a script that generates the directory structure. So this (and the original camera pic) reek of "attempt to create false sense of authenticity"

EDIT:
It went down right around time of raids, which I told them & still have in email logs, then came back briefly for a day or so, then has been 100% gone for past month or so. someone may have read story, re-registered & uploaded those files. but why would I upload such obvious fakes & pig shit while giving you a prominent person who can confirm if they saw stuff from me much earlier?
It's called trolling. Not sure who this "prominent person" is but I have yet to see anything from you that rings legit - everything, including your dodging of questions by forum members here, says exactly the opposite.

In any event, feel free to answer all of the other questions to this point and actually post some of the information you claim to have.

Last edited:

I was just trying to sort out the timeline.

I suppose you could just post one of the other images or one of the encrypted files. That would sort things out.

But, as you said, it's not really important. This is all going to come out in the next week or so anyway.

Original site only appears on the Wayback machine on June 18.
/Locked shows up on Nov 6, Nov 8. Surely if it existed before that (given that the domain was crawled on June 18) it would show up there, wouldn't it?

And let's not forget - this isn't how directories look when they're being accessed by a browser. Size / Date Modified also shows up, and the page source for the file isn't just a clean HTML document with a couple of links - it's actually a script that generates the directory structure. So this (and the original camera pic) reek of "attempt to create false sense of authenticity"

EDIT:
It's called trolling. Not sure who this "prominent person" is but I have yet to see anything from you that rings legit - everything, including your dodging of questions by forum members here, says exactly the opposite.

In any event, feel free to answer all of the other questions to this point and actually post some of the information you claim to have.

I'm not sure if Google would webcrawl a private directory.. the goonies page was just the same landing page it is now, no links on it, only when you typed in /Locked would the passworded area appear.. I've got dated screenshots of that too

i'm currently completing an online ipsos survey asking all about the mayor, his brother, how the police are handling things... so we should have updated stats / polls soon.

Dude, give it up. It's obvious you don't know anything. Enough of your noise. :D

I'm not sure why everyone is trying to prove/disprove veracity -- it will come out or it won't. I'm not saying don't ask questions,
it's an interesting story before the truly heavy stuff comes down (if it comes down) -- but if DS is telling the truth it will come
out, if not, it'll be a forgotten footnote.

As for me, I'm going to fire up Tor and grab those Ndrangheta Org charts I saw floating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back