News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, rob grabbed Pam Maconnell and either shook her or knocked her to the ground? Can anyone confirm?

Not sure who did it but from the Torstar live feed:

@MarcoOved
Councillor Pam McConnell was pushed off her feet. "This is a seat of democracy not a football field"

Apparently, rob grabbed Pam Maconnell and either shook her or knocked her to the ground? Can anyone confirm?

I saw it on TV. It looked like he was charging someone in the gallery but ran smack into her. I don't think he was trying to tackle her but it looked just horrible. The WWF comparison - when the wrestlers go into the crowd - is an apt one.

I saw it on TV. It looked like he was charging someone in the gallery but ran smack into her. I don't think he was trying to tackle her but it looked just horrible. The WWF comparison - when the wrestlers go into the crowd - is an apt one.

Oh, he didn't mean to?

WHY THE HELL IS THE MAYOR "CHARGING SOMEONE IN THE GALLERY"????

Ford just keeps making the bucket bigger, so every one of his boorish actions are just "another drop in the bucket".

If McConnell was knocked down why isn't she or another councillor standing up on a point of personal privilege to bring it to everybody's attention? Council is completely calm now.

Jackson Proskow ‏@JProskowGlobal 1m
It looks like city hall security just took away the lanyard/ID badge belonging to the Mayor's driver.

Holy crap! Stephen LeDrew was just saying that Rob Ford saved Pam McConnell from getting knocked over, when Ford was obviously the one who did it! Unbelieveable.

Jackson Proskow ‏@JProskowGlobal 1m
It looks like city hall security just took away the lanyard/ID badge belonging to the Mayor's driver.
Is that the person they said no longer worked for city security?

And Nunziata asking who will answer the Mayor's phone? Why doesn't he do it himself? It's not like he does any real work anyway.

Holy crap! Stephen LeDrew was just saying that Rob Ford saved Pam McConnell from getting knocked over, when Ford was obviously the one who did it! Unbelieveable.

The tool's bias is clearly showing. He's the biggest Ford cheerleader. Always making excuses for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back