News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was motion #4 that didn't carry? I've got someone yacking in my ear and couldn't hear

From Goldsbie - Council votes 9-32 against a poorly-worded Pasternak motion that, I think, would return things to normal once the Integ Comm. reports back.

Council votes 11-30 against Moeser motion to have the City Manager report back to Council on the "transition of duties" to the Deputy Mayor.

He apologized. It was an honest mistake, in my opinion. He shouldn't be such a oaf though.

Running through council like a maniac is not an honest mistake. And not stopping once you've hit someone is not a mistake, either.

Well, if he didn't speak, who was going to congratulate the Tiger-Cats?

Folks I'm about to become a sitting duck mayor so I would like to take this time to congratulate the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and wish them the best of luck in the Grey Cup. Also, check out my new show tonight on Sun News. Thank you and god bless the people of this great city.

Does anyone find it a little weird that Kelly is voting on this stuff?

Yes it is weird and I think inappropriate. If Ford couldn't vote on motion's stripping him of power how can Kelly vote on the same motions that transfer these powers to his office?

Folks I'm about to become a sitting duck mayor so I would like to take this time to congratulate the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and wish them the best of luck in the Grey Cup. Also, check out my new show tonight on Sun News. Thank you and god bless the people of this great city.
And let he without sin cast the first stone. Can't forget that one.

Yes it is weird and I think inappropriate. If Ford couldn't vote on motion's stripping him of power how can Kelly vote on the same motions that transfer these powers to his office?

Exactly. I know Ford's excusing himself was voluntary technically. But for propriety's sake you'd think Kelly would do the same.

Kuwait?

Hahahahahaaaaaa. I told ya he was psychologically unwell.
Maybe he'll get into a collision with a drunk driver tonight. Poetic justice.

So that's it -- Rob is now effectively just another councillor.

Of course, no bylaw will prevent him from continuing to embarrass the city, unfortunately...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back