News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if Rob Ford got elected, frankly most people that I've talked to don't seem to care about his antics. They think he's funny.
And that is the problem in all of this. The apathetic lack of caring what destructive power Ford has. It's cheap entertainment. But hey, the Americans are finally paying attention to us.

This selfish, gimme-gimme Tea Party mentality also seems to expect everything for free. And the Ford machine-heads recklessly promise their followers that, touting themselves as being fiscally conservative when they are anything but.

Last edited:
Can he do drama?

Jack Black can do drama, or at least "black comedy" which is probably a better descriptor of what we're now living through.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_(2011_film)

...but Philip Seymour Hoffman remains the best match. And, I see, is almost the same age.

The Farley stuff has been done to death but he sincerely was an amazing talent and probably could have done drama and killed the role of Ford if he'd solved his problems.

And that Mayor Frod tweet is great. I'm wondering what the exacta pays....

Hopefully, Norm Kelly will be attending public events in the future:

"The Scarborough councillor addressed the Ford scandal in his remarks to a business crowd at Casa Loma on Thursday night, just before the mayor delivered a speech at the same event.
Around 50% of those who had RSVP’d to the Casa Loma event didn’t show up, Thompson said.“It’s a big number,” he said. “The reason why I commented (Thursday) night was because I wanted to assure people that we were working on things and we are working through it.”The city is also having trouble getting people to sit on advisory committees like the mayor’s advisory committee on the economy. Thompson blamed the mayor’s troubles for scaring away “quality business leaders.”
“And that will continue as we move forward, quite frankly,” Thompson said. “It’s an unfortunate situation.”

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/11/2...buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer

I totally agree. Who can play Doug?

I feel the special FX technology should allow Hoffman to play Doug, Randy, Rob and Kathy (the latter not so much CGI as a wig and a dress)...possibly even Diane.

I smell an Oscar.

one of the only flaws in the "Rob Ford: The Movie" trailer is that there is no explanation given for David Spade's presence. Despite the lack of physical resemblance, he's clearly playing Towhey there, though.

I totally agree. Who can play Doug?

I hear they're in discussions with the Giant from Clash of Clans ...

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 424
Speaking of Farley: I'm very certain that Bobby Fucking Brilliant (aka Fordiot the Neckless) is going to solve all his problems the same way. That is, through self-destruction all problems go away upon untimely death.

Not only do the names roll off the tongue nicely, it doesn't hurt that Doolittle is probably the most f*ckable journalist around, and would ensure a totally hot actor in one of the lead roles.

I agree with what what already said about this. Not cool. It's one thing to say she's attractive (I'd say she is.) But quite another to say what you did . Sounds like something one might say drunk and live in an Argos jersey.

Last edited:
I agree with what what already said about this. Not cool. It's one thing to say she's attractive (I'd say she is.) But quite another to say what you did . Sounds like something one might say drunk and live in an Argos jersey.

Hahaha ... good one!

And that is the problem in all of this. The apathetic lack of caring what destructive power Ford has. It's cheap entertainment. But hey, the Americans are finally paying attention to us.

This selfish, gimme-gimme Tea Party mentality also seems to expect everything for free. And the Ford machine-heads recklessly promise their followers that, touting themselves as being fiscally conservative when they are anything but.
Yup a lot of people are happy this occuring.

I've heard people say that our economy is good because of him..

I think the general population don't know how governments work and frankly don't care. This is why Rob Ford with his buzzwords is able to get to them.

Hahaaaa.

If I may suggest sticking with 'fly'. Innocuous enough and gets the point across very well.

I've heard people say that our economy is good because of him.

I've heard people are ridiculously ignorant.

Even if his policies (of which he is bereft) were of the economy stimulating kind, no one person can cause a good economy.

Honestly, people are fucked in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back