News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's such obvious bullshit that no one hearing the claim with any sense would do anything more than laugh it off. Unless the inference is that dale is taking the photos for his own amusement, which is exponentially more ridiculous.

Sometimes I wonder if his mental disorder waffles from simple pathological lying to actual dissociative perceptions. Like that Warrior Princess incident....we all think he was just making up another ridiculous lie when he said he really had no clue what was going on, and genuinely felt threatened. People with his kind of disorder don't always perceive reality in the same way.

Ford is an interesting live public study of personality disorders. That's what makes him such a unique story (while it lasts)

Any doubt in my mind that Peepers is a reprehensible troll has now been removed.

What was holding you back...perhaps you were thrown because it was too obvious?

Peepers... FYI. Did you see this story when it came out? Police investigated and found no evidence of the Ford's claims against Daniel Dale.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...d-on-mayor/article2427853/#dashboard/follows/

Yes I did see the story when it came out and commented on it extensively on here at the time (see my above posts).

From the G&M report it is clear that there was no evidence on Dales phone that he took any pictures.

Dale asked the cop if there was any evidence that he was looking over the fence to which the officer simply replied "if there was you would have been charged".

This does not answer the question of whether or not police obtained and reviewed the security camera footage. If they did and the video proved that at no time was Dale near the fence - this would also be proof that Ford was lying and it would beg the question - why no charges against Ford? Why am I the only person who see's significance in this?

This does not answer the question of whether or not police obtained and reviewed the security camera footage. If they did and the video proved that at no time was Dale near the fence - this would also be proof that Ford was lying and it would beg the question - why no charges against Ford? Why am I the only person who see's significance in this?

Why would there be charges against Ford? If anything the police have proven to be remarkably lenient on him. Regardless, the case will now be the civil courts. Hopefully they force Ford to declare loudly that what he said was a total lie.

"Peepers, my facts and reasoned arguments have you backed into a corner! Surely now you will confess to your many crimes of intellectual dishonesty!"

Ford says there hasn't been a strike under his watch despite there being a strike under his watch. The library strike. Peepers, how do you explain and defend that lie?

Sometimes I wonder if his mental disorder waffles from simple pathological lying to actual dissociative perceptions. Like that Warrior Princess incident....we all think he was just making up another ridiculous lie when he said he really had no clue what was going on, and genuinely felt threatened. People with his kind of disorder don't always perceive reality in the same way.

Ford is an interesting live public study of personality disorders. That's what makes him such a unique story (while it lasts)

What was holding you back...perhaps you were thrown because it was too obvious?
I told you what it is about Peepers. Evidently you have never experienced the truly mad troll that sees his posts and the responses he gets as celebrity. Everyone who answers is a fan or at least a sign that they are significant. He's not Doug McDougerson, he's the mighty Peepers who can make people react to everything he says. Trust me, it makes this jerk feel more power than he's ever felt in his life whenever people respond to him.

"Peepers, my facts and reasoned arguments have you backed into a corner! Surely now you will confess to your many crimes of intellectual dishonesty!"
To quote someone upthread "Welcome. You must be new to the internet."

Now if people could just stop quoting and responding to Peepers .... :p

Conrad Black has been scum since he was born. The man has a 40 year track record of sociopathic egomania.

You are 100% correct, but Conrad's fall from glory is just so complete. Here's a man that once caused men like Peter C. Newman to write books about....a Titan!!

And now here he is, like some guest on the Jerry Springer Show who just doesn't get that his big mistake was agreeing to be a guest on the Jerry Springer Show. What possible angle could he be coming from by aligning himself with somebody like Ford?

Why would there be charges against Ford? If anything the police have proven to be remarkably lenient on him. Regardless, the case will now be the civil courts. Hopefully they force Ford to declare loudly that what he said was a total lie.

Why would there be charges against Ford? Do you realize that it is a criminal offense to falsely accuse - to police - someone of committing an offense? It is called "public mischief" and anyone convicted can get sent to prison. Rob Ford caused the Toronto Police to open a peeping tom investigation against Daniel Dale. If they had evidence that Ford lied the police had an obligation to charge him (and to @dforthandbview point the police don't need Dale Dales permission to charge Ford with public mischief - they never need permission from the public to lay charges).

If in fact this winds up in civil courts Dale will have to prove that Ford was lying about seeing him looking over the fence into his backyard at his kids. Without that he has no case against Ford. Ford recalling in an interview what was going through his head the minute he saw a man (allegedly) taken pictures of his kids does not amount to defamation. He is not saying that Dale is a pedophile. He is just saying what was rushing through his head the moment he saw a man taken pictures of his kids. Just as the Toronto Star vets everything with their lawyers you can be sure that VisionTV didn't air this without getting the green light from their lawyers.

Why would there be charges against Ford? Do you realize that it is a criminal offense to falsely accuse - to police - someone of committing an offense? It is called "public mischief" and anyone convicted can get sent to prison. Rob Ford caused the Toronto Police to open a peeping tom investigation against Daniel Dale. If they had evidence that Ford lied the police had an obligation to charge him (and to @dforthandbview point the police don't need Dale Dales permission to charge Ford with public mischief - they never need permission from the public to lay charges).

If in fact this winds up in civil courts Dale will have to prove that Ford was lying about seeing him looking over the fence into his backyard at his kids. Without that he has no case against Ford. Ford recalling in an interview what was going through his head the minute he saw a man (allegedly) taken pictures of his kids does not amount to defamation. He is not saying that Dale is a pedophile. He is just saying what was rushing through his head the moment he saw a man taken pictures of his kids. Just as the Toronto Star vets everything with their lawyers you can be sure that VisionTV didn't air this without getting the green light from their lawyers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back