News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crazy - Man does he stay on point, even when it's completely irrelevant. Doug's post-Steak Queen interview was similarly mono-tracked.

He is so goddamn stupid he's complex. This engendered hate and animosity against a chimerical boogie man comes from somewhere. He didn't invent this, and the fact that douggie is in lockstep suggests to me some serious brainwashing from some really fucked up parents. What is the cut off for calling children's aid?

Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I was reading the Sun.....
Anyway, someone posted a joke I am sure y'all appreciate on this cold and windy night.

nimblejack Shane99
• 2 hours ago

OK ...

Guy is coming back from the US and is at the border when he realizes he doesn't have his passport.

"I am Canadian, and can prove it," he tells the border guard. "I have a tattoo of Justin Bieber on one of my cheeks, and a tattoo of Shania Twain on the other."

"OK," says the guard, "let me see.", whereupon the guy drops his drawers to reveal the two tattoos.

"OK, you've proved it ... you can go," the guard says. "Have a safe drive to Toronto.".

"How'd you know I was from Toronto?", the guy asked.

"I recognized the tattoo of Rob Ford in the middle

Marginally OT, but I was quite fond of the background in the Doug Ford pic The Star published today with its story about Hudak's woes (Ford-related and otherwise):

Completely off-topic but I was quite fond of your previous, and long-standing avatar. :p

That's a good photo though...hahaaaa. Look at his face! He wouldn't know joy if I took him on one of my awesome holidays.

I agree, I've always liked your avatar Vox - and it seems like sacrilege to see your name attached - in any way, to Toronto's second biggest turd.

And it's true, there's a bit of Ricky in the parody. I was into TPB for a while some years ago, and Ford often makes me think of what a "Mayor Ricky of Toronto" would be like.

The Ford's may have some of Ricky's bumbling disposition and dumb luck, but there's a critical difference; Ricky's a good guy, the Ford's are mean, boorish assclowns. In terms of character they have more in common with Cyrus.

Why are people still saying they like his fiscal policies??????

His character flaws were obvious 10 years before he became mayor...we don't need any more coverage of that. Obviously, where the public needs to be better informed is where his fiscal polices are and have always been utterly stupid, and he has failed miserably fiscally.

I blame the media on this....in this day and age they go after the low hanging fruit, which is sensationalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back