News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how often Ford randomly appears in public places, off his face and trying to consort with 'regular people', and how he does indeed display 'false joviality', I'm kinda surprised he hasn't lost his temper with a member of the public.

Uh, was there not a quite notorious episode of that at the Air Canada Centre several years back, followed by some even-more-pathetic-than-usual lying?

Or hasn't offended someone while drunk/high and had his lights punched out in response.

I agree, I'm surprised that that hasn't happened in a way that would get media attention.

Hello and thank you so much for visiting me online. I have published this website to engage my crackstituents and make it easier for you to know my face and access some City services. Please take a moment to browse around and enjoy the few outdated resources you will find.

Yours truly,
12143991304_94fc69240f.jpg

This pic makes me want to lunge for a lead pipe.

Considering how often Ford randomly appears in public places, off his face and trying to consort with 'regular people', and how he does indeed display 'false joviality', I'm kinda surprised he hasn't lost his temper with a member of the public. Or hasn't offended someone while drunk/high and had his lights punched out in response.

I'm not sure that Rob is the physically violent type. He's a big baby that gets in peoples faces, has tantrums, gestures aggressively, but I can't really see him beating on anyone. That's Doug's turf.

Hello and thank you so much for visiting me online. I have published this website to engage my crackstituents and make it easier for you to know my face and access some City services. Please take a moment to browse around and enjoy the few outdated resources you will find.

Yours truly,
12143991304_94fc69240f.jpg
Did Doug Ford get plastic surgery? It better be from their own pocket or from Deco, not from the taxpayers.

I'm not sure that Rob is the physically violent type. He's a big baby that gets in peoples faces, has tantrums, gestures aggressively, but I can't really see him beating on anyone. That's Doug's turf.

I think he would have beaten the daylights out of Daniel Dale if he thought he could get away with it. But I agree, Doug is the scarier of the two, by far, the guy is always raging and his smile never reaches his eyes.

Did Doug Ford get plastic surgery? It better be from their own pocket or from Deco, not from the taxpayers.

Probably not, we just aren't used to seeing him smile.

Saw this link on Warren Kinsella's twitter:

"Rob Ford should familiarise himself with another Jamaican word: 'buttu'. For foreigners: a buttu is an uncouth and coarse person, one who engages in beastly behaviour. For instance, a buttu is the kind of person who encamps in front of the cash register at a Steak Queen and jus' cuss-up beer cl.

In fact, a regular saying among Jamaicans is that 'a buttu in a Benz is still a buttu'. Well, since we're talkin' all Jamaican now and keepin' it real, Ford has reminded us that buttuism isn't about weh yuh come from (social class) but about how yuh gwaan (behaviour), and that a buttu in a mayor's suit in a Ford is still a fat bcrackhead. Cho, man!"

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20140126/cleisure/cleisure4.html#.UuTtoNZyHC4.twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back