News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was Massoudi, he probably came straight from the airport. I don't think he's going to bail at this point. He's as clued out as the rest of them.

They came from L.A. Tuesday morning, left L.A. Monday 10 pm Pacific time. Massoudi was with them in L.A., I think (chief of staff) Dan Jacobs was, too.

https://twitter.com/joe_warmington/status/441295206537637888

Joe says, "Chief Blair should answer why bring in OPP now instead of in the beginning?"

stupid.jpg

(Edited to add: In case there's any doubt, that is directed at Wormington, not casita.)

Attachments

• stupid.jpg
    stupid.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:
As much as I hate Warmington, at least "Ford sycophant" is some sort of a stance. Mike Strobel is worse. He's got nothing. Imagine telling crap comedian Kenny Bania (of Seinfeld fame), "Find something in the news and write some gags about it, and try to make the gags anti-liberal." That's what a Strobel column is.

"Say what you want about Warmington, at least "Ford sycophant" is an ethos."

"Of late"? The behatted one was a born hack and sycophant.

One doesn't exclude the other. Grima Wormtongue has hitched his wagon to the Fords (even SAL has backed off, and given herself at least the sheen of plausible deniability), and hoping to heck Rob wins on October 27. It's not like he'll be taken remotely seriously by any other media outlet.

Ford Pool

eyewonder Mar 03
tiffer24 Mar 05
Crazy Mar 06
soimelk Mar 07
the lemur Mar 10
inyyz Mar 11
SecretSquirrell Mar 12
EagleEye Mar 13
rutefoot Mar 14
needlehaystack Mar 14
newearthling Mar 15
animatronic Mar 15
sno man Mar 15
FromTheHammer Mar 15
BeefSupreme Mar 15
retailestate Mar 16
aghost Mar 17
ParkdalePetunia Mar 18
OSS 117 Mar 19
Kat_YYZ Mar 19
westyvt Mar 20
West of Spadina Mar 21
AlbertHWagstaff Mar 24
rightsingSUVdriver Mar 24
blackballed Mar 29

JWBF Apr 01
Mope Apr 01
Bob But Not Doug Apr 02
Jado Apr 02
r937 Apr 03
VintagePunk Apr 04
JWBF's wife Apr 08
sixrings Apr 11
thereverend Apr 15
LordWanker Apr 18
pattycakes Apr 19
drk Apr 20
Dubster Apr 20
R4V4G3D_SKU11S Apr 21
Soop Apr 23

Riverdale Rink Rat May 01
notshocking May 01
blearggg May 05
casita May 07
ndawgg May 09
tariqata May 16
deep_lez May 19
kaboi May 22
sweetlou May 22
dforthandbview May 23
JohnnyAu May 28
RC8 May 29

crankypants Jun 06
ttk77 Jun 07
dienw Jun 12
Southcore Jun 18
Dottie Jun 27
JasonParis Jun 29

edmundconnor Jul 02
euler Jul 02

TinyTiny Aug 04
Gavin The Almighty Aug 05

flonicky Sep 15

NormEron Oct 03
nfitz Oct 30

https://twitter.com/joe_warmington/status/441295206537637888

Joe says, "Chief Blair should answer why bring in OPP now instead of in the beginning?"

Ugh. Sometimes I wonder if Warmington's brain has a lunkhead half and a disingenuous weasel half and they're battling it out for control of his thoughts.

If the OPP had been brought in at the start, he'd have been spluttering about how it was already political and the fix was in, blah blah blah.

Aaaaand, Joey Worms dials it up a notch:

Joe Warmington ‏@joe_warmington 41m
City council should be calling for an audit on costs and necessity of now clear conflict of interest of TPS in investigating its own mayor

If it was Massoudi, he probably came straight from the airport. I don't think he's going to bail at this point. He's as clued out as the rest of them.

I wouldn't count on Ford giving any of his staff a heads-up, either. "Loyalty" with him is strictly a one-way street. When the hammer comes down, his underlings are likely to be caught entirely flat-footed. Hell, if it doesn't come as a complete surprise to the Fords themselves - and depending on how serious the inevitable charges are - I wonder if they might try to make a run for it.

Last edited:

City council should be calling for an audit on costs and necessity of now clear conflict of interest of TPS in investigating its own mayor

Right now, if Ford claimed the sky was blue, Council would ask for third-party independent verification.

Sounds like Ford's last defenders are gasping for air...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back